Chapter 2: Life after Graduating

•In the morning•
"Miss Ye Eun, its time to wake up." The every morning routine that Ye Eun's butler will do is to wake her up. "Miss Ye Eun, Mr Choi will be heading down for breakfast in any moment, you will be in trouble if he finds out that you slept in Miss" Ye Eun's butler consoled.
"Hm-m Im up" Ye Eun says with her eyes closed. She slowly gets up still with her eyes closed heading to the bathroom to freshen up and head down to have breakfast.

•At the dining table•
"Good Morning!" Ye Eun says while she heads to her father to give her a morning kiss.She looks around and asks the maids about Mark and Do Hwan.She replied that they had slept in since they were playing games last night till morning.She nodded and  sits down starting to eat. It was quiet and peaceful with the sounds of fork and plates clacking. Mr Choi breaks the ice by asking some random questions to Ye Eun. The conversation eventually led to the topic of Ye Eun taking over the company. More specifically the 'Black Diamonds'.

•[Ye Eun's POV]•
"Dad,can we not talk about this early in the morning?" Ye Eun said sincerely.
"No Ye Eun. You have to prepare yourself to take over my place. You and Do Hwan will learn on how to fight, manage the company and gang at the same time and many more. You will start by today. Go and get Do Hwan with you. I will inform your butler to take both of you to the destination." Mr Choi says sternly.
"Im full. Imma get Mark and Do Hwan to wake up. Excuse me, Dad" I  then excuse myself from my dad and went to the boys' room to wake them up.
I opened the door of their room and saw then sleeping like an angel baby. Smiling, I scooted over to Do Hwan's bed and laid beside him, looking at his precious innocent sleeping face. I caressed his hair, which makes Do Hwan to smile. "Do Hwan-ah~ wakie wakie... get up we have to go somewhere" He keeps on smiling in his sleep, which makes my devilish side to appear. I then went to my room discreetly to find my markers and return to their room. I doodled on Do Hwan's face and labelled 'Ye Euns' on his forehead. I then looked over to my side and saw Mark sleeping. I wake him up, which to my surprise, hes awake easily and went straight to the washroom to shower. I then get back to Do Hwan. "DO HWAN AH! FIRE~! BULTWORONAE!" I shouted. "WAIT WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? YE EUN? YE EUN AH! Are you okay?" Do Hwan immediately wake up and panicked. I watched his actions which cracked me up and started to laugh loudly which causes him to laugh too. "Do Hwan ah my dad said that we have to go through some training for us to take over the company" i looked down. Do Hwan hugged me and patted me at the back as he knew that I did not like the idea of the training and taking over the company. "Its gonna be okay Ye Eun. I'll be by your side if it gets tough" he assured me. He then went to the washroom and shouted "YAH! YE EUN! WHEN DID I BECOME YOURS! YAH CAN THIS EVEN BE REMOVE?! WHY DID YOU EVEN DRAW A PIG ON MY NOSE?!" He shouted furiously. I giggled over his cuteness.

•At the car [Do Hwan's POV]•
I am sitting beside Ye Eun in the car. She was sleeping and  had her head on my shoulder. I started to feel pains on my stomach and decided to bear with it so as not to disturb Ye Eun in her sleep. My breaths started to get heavy as I could barely withstand the pain.
"We're here Miss, Master" the butler informed us. I wake Ye Eun up and she went out of the car with her sleepy face. We went inside the building and I am sweating profusely due to the pain at my stomach.

•[Ye Eun's POV]•
I started to feel very nervous as we were walking through every corridor. I am afraid of what awaits me. Afraid that I could not bear with the training that mafia will have to do. Killing,beating,torturing, and many more worst things that a mafia will have to do. Acting out as a habit, i unconsciously tried to find Do Hwan's hands beside mine to help it so as to calm me down but to no avail. I look over to Do Hwan and saw him being pale and sweating with his hand rubbing his stomach and a grimace on his face. I start to feel worry for him. "Do Hwan-ah, are you okay? You looked sick. Are you sure you are going to proceed with the training? I think its better if you take a rest, It will be better for you." I looked at him worriedly. "Im fine, my stomach just felt a little bit uncomfortable" he says while trying his best to smile at me. "Your stomach hurts?? Yah, do you think that you are having gastric pain? Did you have your breakfast this morning?" I asked him. " I was rushing this morning so I had forgotten to have breakfast" he replied while trying to hold in the pain. "Okay, why not we take a seat first? Or we tell the instructor that you are not feeling well?" I suggested. "No. Its okay. Im fine. I will train with you together" he smiled. I looked at him and knew that any words that Im going yo say will be useless because no one can stop Do Hwan once he made up a decision. I carefully help him up with is arms over me. We walked into the class and the class is a martial arts class which is the basic for most gangsters for them to protect and to attack.

•Martial Arts Class [Do Hwan's POV]•
It has been one hour and the coach has instructed us to repeat the moves that he has taught us. I have been repeating the movement for almost half an hour and holding on to the pain. Suddenly the pain in my stomach intensifies and I groaned in pain softly so as not to worry Ye Eun. The coach noticed me bending to minimise the pain and came over. "Yah Woo Do Hwan! What are you doing? Continue repeating the moves! Stop the acting! I knew that you don't have the desire to take over your father's company! At least make an effort to learn martial arts which could be an advantage to your life in future!" He shouted to my face making the pain to worsten.

•[Ye Eun's POV]•
I saw the coach shouting at Do Hwan harshly and walked over to them to tell the coach that Do Hwan is sick. Standing beside Do Hwan, Before i could say the first word to the coach,something fell beside me. I looked over and saw Do Hwan. I panicked and shouted to the coach to call the ambulance. "YAH! WOO DO HWAN STOP JOKING THIS IS NOT FUNNY! WAKE UP!" I whined worriedly and took his head over on my lap and caressed his head as I felt apologetic that he had to bear with the pain just to go through the training with me. Tears roll over on my face unconsciously. A few minutes later,the ambulance came which i make me calm down with a sighed of relieved. He was taken to the hospital and I sat while holding his hands praying that I won't lose someone that I love the most like I did once before. My mom.

Side note: sorry if you are looking forward to taehyungs part but there will be more parts of Ye Euns life told before Taehyung can appear ^^ pls do vote and thanks for reading :)