Chapter 4 : Knowing Her

[Taehyung's POV]
I was going through the paperwork when a couple of knock was heard from my door. "Come in". Jimin went inside the room and passed me a stack of papers. I looked at him confused. "This is -?" He cutted me "Ye Eun's". Hearing her name made my heart beating rapidly and a smirk was shown on my face. "Good Job. Anything unusual or surprising about her?" I asked. "You should look through it. Shes an exceptional and interesting girl. However, you won't really like it." I gave him a nod and signalled him to go. I was skimming through the papers and learnt that she was the daughter of Mr Choi, the gang leader of Black Diamond. Interesting. It seems that Mr Choi didn't really let her interfere with all these gang matters but we couldn't look over that. Judging from her character and attitude, she would be perfect to take over her father's place. Sadness took over me. We were enemies. How am i supposed to destroy their gang when shes from one of them? Its getting complicated. I found out that she just graduated from school, high chance that she is already being prepared to take over her father's place. This is getting interesting. "Oh Ye Eun, anticipate our next meeting. It will be a very surprising one" i smiled proud with the plans that i had thought running through my head, exciting for it to happen.

[ Ye Eun's POV]
• At the Hospital•
Do Hwan's condition is getting better everyday which makes me relieved that hes getting healthy. I kinda missed him around in the house. I visited him every single day so as to keep him accompany as theres no one visiting him except me. Not even his father and im sure he expected that but still saddened by it even though he masked it perfectly with his jokes and smiles, i could still see the sadness in his eyes.

I was sitting beside Do Hwan looking at his perfect features while he was asleep and started to play my phone as it was getting boring

I was sitting beside Do Hwan looking at his perfect features while he was asleep and started to play my phone as it was getting boring. "Ye Eun-ah" Do Hwan called me. "Oh you're awake. You need anything? Water? Food?" I looked at him with my big eyes. "Can you give me a hug?" He asked me with his watery eyes. I immediately hugged him knowing that he needs a comfort. He always finds me every night asking me to give him a hug because he had a nightmare concerning about his mom. The tragedy that happened when he was a kid. He was kidnapped by a gang demanding money from his father in exchange of his son. However, his father did not comply to any of it. He was tortured and beaten everyday until the day his mother went to look for him. He was kept in an empty building. Somehow his mom found him and was trying to run when a gunshot was heard. His mom was shot and it happened infront of his very eyes. Which traumatised him everyday. It is fresh in his mind as if it happens yesterday which still haunts him till this day. I stroked his head to calm him down. He was kinda sensitive today not sure if the medication he took plays a part in this but he was sobbing and grabbing the hem of my shirt. I consoled him and laid beside him, patting his back ensuring that im beside him, that he is safe and nothing bad will happen. Soon, we both fell asleep.

•Next Day, In the Morning•
I woke up searching for warmth beside me but nothing. I jerked up and found that Do Hwan is not beside me. I search for him frantically and went out of the room only to find him helping an elderly to walk to her room. I quickly rushed and helped her too. I grabbed her other arms and gave a glare at Do Hwan which made him look away intimidatedly. The elderly thanked us "aigoo thank you kids for helping a helpless elderly like me. Both of you look so perfect together. I pray all the best for both of you and may both of you have many kids". I looked at Do Hwan and he too did the same. I was about to correct her when Do Hwan pull my arms and bid goodbye to her while pushing me out of her room. "Yah! We should have told her that we're not a couple" i glared. "We would make a perfect couple though and have manu many kids that are the mini version of us. Considering we are both goodlooking, our kids would totally look cute!" He joked. I beat his chest and he groaned which made me worried about his surgery wound. " yah kwenchana? Mian. Does it hurt alot?" I asked worriedly. "Merong! Gotcha!" He laughed and ran to his room. The sun goes down and the doctor finally gave the permission to discharge Do Hwan from the hospital which made him delighted with the news. We straight away went home to let Do Hwan rest at home as he is advised not to move around alot incase his stitches would open up.

•At Home•
" Ye Eun ah. Aren't you hungry? Lets go and buy some tteobokki. Please? I haven't eaten my favourite dishes since the day i got admitted to the hospital. And the food there just got me extra sick. Please Ye Eun ahh~" he whined and pouted. He knew that I couldn't resist his pout and I laughed agreeing to his wishes. "Arasseo let me change. Wait a minute okay" i stroked his cheeks.

•On The Way•
"Ah its cold" i shrieked. Suddenly i felt someone pulling me in an embrace that comforted me with the warmth. I smiled looking over at Do Hwan putting on his bad boy face. I put my hands over his waist and we walked to the tteobokki shop.

• At the tteobokki shop•
" Do Hwan ah ahhhh~" i did the airplane motion as if im feeding a kid to him. He open his mouth and eat it ending it off with a cute eye smile. It took us by a surprise when theres a sudden blackout. Do Hwan protectively cover me and search for the store owner. He was no where to be seen. Suddenly the glass of the store broke down. Mens covered in black mask started to surround us. Instinctively, i pressed the alarm on my watch that has been designed for me to call out for help in case theres an emergency like this. The men did not notice that. Do Hwan stood infront of me to protect me. I was scared for him, scared that he will get hurt. Moreover he recently got a surgery. One of the guys stood infront of us and stared at me deeply. It somehow looked too familiar to me. That stare. That deep eyes. "Inconsiderate guy?" I asked cautiously. Do Hwan looked over to me confused. "I recognised you. You're the one that bumped into me and did not even take the initiative to apologise. Aren't you?" I could feel him smirking behind his mask. Then, the whole of them took off their mask. And I was right. "Oh sweetie, you remembered me." He said. I gulped hearing his deep attractive voice. "What do you want from me?" I glared to mask off my feelings. "You."