Chapter 1

Caroline’s Point of View

It was a humid morning in Mystic Falls and it was the middle of Summer. I was in a place that was becoming quite familiar to me now, the Michelson mansion.  I turned over to face a beautiful, calm and handsome man who seem to be in a trance as he was still sleeping.  I just decided to stare for a short period of time; I’ve never had the chance before to look as his magnificence features before. His lips were a pink as a fresh pink rose and his face looked at complete ease and happiness, I jokily thought that he might have been having a dream about me.

Suddenly his eyes opened and his body rushed on top of me, he used his Vampire Speed.

“Morning Love, did I scare you?” he jokingly questioned.

“Yes you did” I said sternly and his face expression changed to one of cheekiness to one of hurt and worry.

“But don’t worry I will get you back Nik” I joked “Your face” I said whilst giggling.

“Find that funny do you?” He whispered and he then placed his lips against mine and we started to lock our lips together, I loved how gently he could be when he kissed me but I also loved it when he had true passion when he kissed when seem to happen mostly when he was drunk or trying to be very sexy. He then rolled over and rushed over to his trousers and quickly slipped them on. He then pounced back onto the bed and started to tickle me. I could not help but scream with laughter. I quickly sprang up and used my Vampire speed to sprint through the house, I wanted to play with Klaus he made things so much fun and sexy, guess it’s an original thing.

I rushed into the kitchen and then into the main longue where Rebekah was sitting in the old fashioned chairs. “Is my Brother really that bad?” she looked over to me.

I just giggled and then before I knew it Klaus was in the room standing not too far away from me.

“Well I didn’t realise that the sex was soooo bad, have to chase her into bed now Nik, losing your charm?” she said in a serious tone.

“Of course not Rebekah” he spoke not talking his eyes of me; he had a cheeky little smirk about him, which made me giggle and smile back.

“Oh right, you had to compel her then, I see” she started to show that she was joking as she had the same smirk that Klaus had on his face.

I started to make a dash for it, but then Klaus had my body in his arms. He span me around and then rushed up stairs into his room, and he then closed the door.

“Of for round 2” Rebekah shouted, clearly so that we could both hear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so i hope that you guys like this first chapter :D

Please could you vote- as that would be great! - Thanks

Also if you have any ideas that I could add then please tell me in the comments or inbox me- thanks 

Hope you enjoyed- should be another one uploaded soon hopfully :D