Chapter 2

Klaus’s Point of View

It was Saturday Morning and then sun was beaming through my windows, I tuned over in my bed and just stared at the empty space on the bed that was designed, and meant to be Caroline’s ‘side of the bed’. Caroline had to go home last night as her mother insisted that she spent some time at home.

I knew that I would miss her but I didn’t realise that it would be this bad, it’s like there’s an empty space in me that needs filling like I'm lost.

Caroline’s mum wanted to spend the day with Caroline without anyone disturbing them, but I couldn’t help but need to see her and to give a morning kiss. I didn’t really care what the human thought and if she wasn’t Caroline’s mum then I would of ripped her head off by now but whenever I was near Caroline my Angry seemed to calm down a bit, she made me relaxed and happy.  

I quickly got dressed as I wanted to get to Caroline’s house before she woke up. I didn’t both talking my car as I knew that her Mother would get suspicious so I just used my speed to get to her as quickly as possible.

I arrived at her house and I climbed in through the window which she left open. I then lay down on top of the sheet next to her.

Caroline then turned over and her head was on top of my chest.

“Morning Love” I whispered, as I knew that she was still in a sleeping trance.

She raised her head up a bit and looked straight at me for a little while, her eyes then suddenly widened and she sat up on the bed.

“What are you doing here!” she said whilst trying to whisper so that her mum wouldn’t hear.

“Came for my morning kiss of course” I joked and leaned towards her and puckered my lips up.

She then kissed my lips softly and gently, the hole in me disappeared and I was so happy so calm, in paradice.

She then shoved me back down onto the bed and her body was on top of me. She then gave me one last kiss and then started to speak.

“I Love you” she whispered

“I Love you so much Caroline” I answered back.

She then moved her body of me and she started to speak again. “Look I got to go but I  will see you at the decade dance tomorrow”

“Sure!” I said cheerfully    

“Don’t get into any trouble before then, okay” he said jokingly and then walked out of her bedroom.

I then rushed out of her house through same way i came in and went back to the Mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guys I hope that you like this chapter- its more about Klaus's feeling for her.

Thanks for reading this far, there should be another chapter tommrow xx

Please could you vote for this and if you love The Vampire Diaries then i have a youtube account full of TVD videos which  I have made, heres the link :

http://www.youtube.com/user/LaLa5126?feature=mhee - so if you want check out some of my recent videos :D (I've also put the link in the tag part as well- hope you look at them)

Thanks xx