eleven

• Youngjae

I arrived at an unknown place. I shiver, tears forming in my eyes. I'm so scared.
'Jackson!' The stranger called out.

Jackson? Isn't that one of my owner's friends? The stranger removes his hoodie, revealing a soft, reassuring expression on his face.

'Don't worry, Youngjae. We'll get you back to Jaebum soon.' A smile slowly crept up my lips, I was so relieved. Tears fell down, as I nodded.

I then see someone rush to both of us, Jackson. He gasps, 'YOUNGJAAAE!!!' He screamed and hugged me.

'Oh god! You're fine!' He said, then let go, trying to undo the cuffs that unabled me to move.

• Wang Ka Yee

As I remove the cuffs, I stand up, helping him up. 'I tried to help Youngjae so I saved him with 10,000 won.' Mark said, 'God you are the best boyfriend ever.'

'I know.' He laughs, 'But I'll go take care of Youngjae, you tell the others.' He adds then leads Youngjae upstairs.

You:
GUYYSSSSSS

pepi_jy_:
?

yu_gyeom:
wha

You:
WE HAVE YOUNGJAAAAAAE :D

bambam1a:
RLLY??!!

pepi_jy_:
REALLY?? YOUNGJAE'S THERE?

You:
Yeah!! I had told Mark about Jb's dog and when he found out he was being sold at the police he had to save him for Jb!! So he brought 10,000 won

yu_gyeom:
Thank God :"))

bambam1a:
I actually started crying for jb omf wtf

im.jaebum:
You have him?

You:
Yes ;;;

im.jaebum:
I'd ask for proof but I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment... Augh

I put my phone down and walk upstairs. I wanted to try and help them. But I see Mark outside the bathroom door. 'Waiting foe Youngjae?'
'Yeahh. .' He chuckles, pointing at the door.