three

"I know her face but I don't know her name"
My baby's so cute, he's such a troll

Jungkook scoffed at Jimin, he knew he got the last word in this conversation. He took one last glance at Jimin before striding off in Taehyung's direction. Jungkook smoothly walked towards the end of the stage. He stopped right in front of Taehyung and waited for a reaction, but there was no response.

Jungkook flashed a glare at Taehyung, he hated being ignored. He was too prideful to be given this treatment. Impatient, he decided to kick the cage that Taehyung was held captive in. As his shoe came in contact with the metal cage, a loud bang echoed through the almost empty room. The metal cage rocked back and forth due to the impact of Jungkook's kick. Now, Jungkook knew he had made his presence known to Taehyung. He repeatedly tapped his shoe against the floor, waiting impatiently for Taehyung. After waiting for what felt like minutes, Jungkook brought his wrist towards him and checked his Gucci watch for the time.

He sneered at Taehyung, before lowering himself down in front of Taehyung. He stared intently while waiting for an acknowledgment. Jungkook heaved a loud huff before clutching onto the metal rods of the cage. He shook the cage aggressively, still keeping eye contact with Taehyung.

"Look at me" Jungkook growled hoarsely. He waited but still nothing. At this point, Jungkook was fuming with anger. All he can see was red.

"Look at me right this instance" He demanded once more. As he had expected, there was no response. Now Taehyung was really testing his patience, which he doesn't have.

Having enough, Jungkook tore open the sturdy metal cage with his inhumane strength and grabbed Taehyung by the wrist harshly. He yanked Taehyung up so that they were at the same eye level. He stared intensely down into Taehyungs' black orbs and sensed fear. Satisfied, Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's wrist. He continued to tighten his grip on Taehyung's wrist until he felt a subtle tapping. If he had continued, he would of broken Taehyung's bones.

He turned around and noticed Joon politely waiting for him.

"Sir, we should really start heading back now. We have important meetings to attend to and we already wasted quite a bit of time at this auction."

Returning back to regular business self, Jungkook released his hold on Taehyung's wrist. He noticed blotchy red patches forming on Taehyung's wrist. They looked really painful and as if blood would spill out any second. Unbothered, Jungkook fixed his posture and started heading towards the exit. His footsteps were loud and forceful, clearly indicating his foul mood.

All of a sudden, Jungkook fluently spun around and pointed a finger directly at Taehyung.

"Joon make sure you bring that back with us" he spat bitterly.

Jungkook perceived Taehyung all hunched over and his complexion awfully pale. He felt a tug in his heart, knowing he contributed to Taehyung's current condition. Eventually, Taehyung's leg gave up on him and he collapsed to the ground. Thankfully, Joon reacted quick enough and rushed to Taehyung's aid. Joon brought Taehyung's arm around his neck and supported him back up.

Jungkook felt a pang of guilt, but it was quickly replaced by his sadistic thoughts. He was the one who inflicted pain to Taehyung. He smirked as he struts his way out the auction venue. The moment, Jungkook walked out the main exit, his chauffeur, Jin was already holding the car door open. Jungkook gazed lovingly at his prized car, the Aston Martin One-77. This was the most expensive car, he bought and definitely the most valuable.

 This was the most expensive car, he bought and definitely the most valuable

He thanked his chauffeur and glided onto the cold leather seats. Jungkook moaned in pleasure from the cold sensation he felt from the seat, he absolutely loved this car. Sitting snugly against the seat, he stretched out his well-proportioned legs and loosen up his suit. Just as the chauffeur was about to start the engine, Joon showed up, still supporting Taehyung.

"Sir, have a safe trip back. I'll take the other car back. I'll meet you at your office."

Jungkook debated for a while before suggesting for Joon to join, "No, you and him can take this car back. Jin you take the other car back."

Jin immediately obeyed Jungkook's order and got off the driver's seat and scurried towards the other car.

Joon guided Taehyung to the other opposite end of the car. He opened the door meticulously, fully aware of Jungkook's fondness to this car. Joon helped Taehyung into the seat adjacent from Jungkook's before taking his place in the driver's seat.