3

It's been a couple weeks, three to be exact and poor baby Jiminie has been sick for those past weeks. Luckily he's been feeling a bit better then the first two weeks, but he's kinda glad he's sick

Why you ask?

Well it's because he gets Hoseok's attention at all hours of the day. I mean come on, who wouldn't want their lovers attention?

.

It's currently 8:37 PM and Jimin is wrapped tightly in his blanket, coughing, sneezing and sniffing due to his stuffy nose and due from crying because, well let's just say he was getting fussy like a baby.

Jimin is waiting on Hoseok to come back with his tea to help his sore throat. Once he came back Jimin sat up and took the cup form his boyfriend's hand and quickly drank the tea.

Jimin has stayed in his room for all three of those weeks and he hasn't come out once unless he needed to use the bathroom or to take a shower, but other that he hasn't come out of the room.

"hobi~ can we cuddle? I'm cold" Jimin pouted once he saw Hoseok shake his head "No Jiminie i told you no cuddling until you get better" Hoseok said with a stern voice looking down into Jimin's eyes as they began to tear up.

"No no no don't cry" Hoseok said with a pout as his baby began to cry

Even if Hoseok told Jimin to stop, he wouldn't stop crying. That's unit Hoseok had enough and he was starting to get a headache from all the crying, he got up and walked out of Jimin's room leaving him there to cry.

~~~~~~

I know i know it's been awhile
I was really busy and stuff ;;-;;
And sorry for the short ass chapter but i hope you enjoyed