1

Spoiled Brat

Jimin sat impatiently in his room sitting on his bed swinging his legs back and forth waiting for Hoseok to return to dress him. He turned around to see his baby blue colored bed and a brown headboard as his black hair feel in front of his eyes.

Jimin then quickly turned his head back around to see Hoseok enter the room "Daddy!" He screamed in excitement.

"Hello baby boy" Hoseok said "Ready to get dressed?" Jimin nodded quickly and leaned down to lay down on the bed so that Hoseok could get him undressed easier.

He felt Hoseok grab his hips pulling his lower half up so Hoseok could get his pants off, after he took his pants off Hoseok sat Jimin up to take off his shirt. Hoseok then grabbed the hem of Jimin's shirt "Can baby boy lift his arms up for daddy?" He said with a slight smile, Jimin nodded and did as be was told lifting his arms up.

"Good boy" Hoseok said and slid Jimin's shirt over his head and took it all the way off putting it to the side of them "Now what would baby boy like to wear today?" Hoseok asked tilting his head to the side. Jimin hopped out of bed to walk to the closet, He then opened the closet door looking at the many clothes "Daddy~ can you pick out my clothes for me~ please~~~~!" Jimin begged with hot tears running down his cheeks, sniffling and pouting. Of course Hoseok couldn't say no to his baby boy "Yes of course, there is no need to cry baby" Hoseok said standing up getting off his knees walking over to the closet.

"Go lay down baby" Hoseok said looking through Jimin's shirt's. Jimin nodded with a smile skipping back to his bed sitting down.

Hoseok pulled out a white short sleeved shirt, then Hoseok started looking through some pants pulling out a black pare of skinny jeans "Perfect" Hoseok whispers with a smirk. Hoseok looked around and spotted a jean jacket, He grabbed it and then grabbed a pare of balck boots.

"Jimin~" Hoseok hummed out calling Jimin's name. Jimin turned his head to Hoseok "Yes daddy?" He said looking at him with big owl eyes "Get changed in to these clothes for daddy" Hoseok put the clothes on Jimin's bed then sitting down watching Jimin's every move.

.

I'm not a pedophile, Jimin is a 19 year old man and me, I'm a 23 year old man. Jimin is finishing his last year of school, then i can finally have him all to myself. It's his first day of school, but he should be thankful it's only his last year.

.

I can feel Hoseok watching me, having his eyes all over my body watching my every move. I finish getting my pants on, I then lean down and slip on my boots. Looking around my room to find something to top of the outfit.

Ah yes, i find a white hat sitting on a self in the closet. Grabbing it I slip it on my head and turn around and look as Hoseok "How do i look?" I ask looking him in the eyes waiting for an answer "Sexy" He says with a smirk that sends shivers down my spine.

.

Jimin walked over to Hoseok sitting on his lap with his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms wrapped around his neck "Daddy" Jimin hums out "Do I have to go to school?" he asks looking at Hoseok pouting "Yes baby boy you do have to go" he leaned back letting Jimin do what he wanted.

To Hoseok's surprise Jimin didn't start to grind down on him, he just cried like the little cry baby he is.

.

I guess it's only half my fault Jimin is a spoiled little brat, yes i do spoil the shit out of him but it's not all my fault, his parents were the ones to first start spoiling him, then I came along and spoiled the fuck out of him...but how can you not?! If he doesn't get what he wants he just cries untill you finally give in and I HATE seeing him cry. And he is just so beautiful, he's my baby boy.

.

"No, No, No, No don't cry baby boy" Hoseok cups Jimin's face in his big hands wiping away his tears "stop crying" But Jimin doesn't stop, he just keeps crying.

Hoseok looks at Jimin with a stern look that Jimin clearly doesn't like, so he tries his best to stop crying, only sniffling. He gives Hoseok a pout looking at him with puppy eyes "B-But daddy!" Jimin whines making is small hands into fists, Jimin then starts to cry again.

"Park Jimin!" Hoseok yells to the top of his lungs making Jimin stop and looking at Hoseok with wide eyes. He starts to shake in fear.

.

Hoseok has never yelled at me like that before...I don't like it, it scares me.

.

Hoseok pulls Jimin close and hugs him tightly "I'm sorry baby"

And with that, Hoseok picked up Jimin holding him in his arms like a baby. Hoseok said to Jimin that he needs to get to school and that if he really NEEDS to come home to just call him.

.

"Jimin, we're here~" Hoseok said looking to his side to see Jimin already out of the car walking to Hoseok's side. Hoseok rolls down the windo and smiles "you'll be fine princess~" Hoseok hums out still smiling, Jimin just rolls his eyes and kisses Hoseok goodbye and walks off into the bunch of kids walking into the school.

.

"Finally" Hoseok says with a groan sitting down at the kitchen table. Hoseok has been running around town doing stuff all day and now he finally gets a chance to relax.

Laying down in his room, all Hoseok could think about is Jimin. "Ah yes~" Hoseok smirks, just thinking about Jimin can get him easily aroused. Hoseok grabs the zipper to his pants and starts to pull it down but he stops himself.

.

I could just jack off right here right now, but I rather wait for Jimin to get home and suck me off, yeah that sounds like a good idea.

.

Hoseok smirks and runs his hand through his hair, the wait for Jimin will be long.

But it's so worth it.