Chapter 7.

Sarada's POV

It took about a couple of hours to get to New York, New York since we lived in Albany, New York. "We're finally here!" Said Boruto as we all got out the car. "So Sarada where exactly is your dad?" Asked Boruto. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my moms laptop. He should be at some Holloween party tonight. The reason? I have no idea.

Boruto and I still haven't really talked since he kissed me. But, it really didn't matter. We aren't together, and honestly will never be. We opposite. And although they say 'opposites attract' we never will. And come to think of it we never will. We weren't meant to be, I know that for sure.

"Sarada." Said a voice. I looked at the person who cut me out of my thoughts. It was Mitsuki. "Hm?" I Asked. "We're here." He Spoke. I looked out the window and for sure, we were here. "Okay." I Said nodding and getting out the car.

My heart skipped a beat. I was scared. Scared out of my mind. I never ever met my father. How did I know he was even gonna like me? Or if he's gonna recognise me. I've even heard that he's a mafia leader! What if he hates me and mom! That could be the reason he left us.

"Sara, relax. I've met your father before and I know he does all of this for you and your mom." Said Boruto. I frowned. Not because he his talking to me all nice and reassuring but because, he called me Sara. That's something my mother only calls me. She told me my dad used to and that's when she started doing that.

"What's wrong?" Said Boruto noticing my frown. I sniffed away my tears "No, it's just....you called me Sara. My mother only calls me that." I Said. Boruto looked surprised. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, it makes me feel more relaxed. Like I'm with her in the moment." I Said remembering what happened to her.

"Sara, remember. We're doing this for you to get your mom back, remember that." Said Konohamuru. I nodded wiping away the starting tears and smiled. "Let's go get my father!"

*********

As soon as we got into the Holloween party the smell of smoke and liquor hit my nose. "Okay, lets split up to find him." Said Konohamuru as we split up with him and Mitsuki, And Boruto And I. "Do you have any idea what he looks like? Or where he could be?" He Asked.

"Well he looks almost exactly like you, Sara. He has your dark hair and onyx eyes. My father also said he has a-" Boruto was cut off by someone pushing him. "Sachi!" Said Boruto looking at her. "Who is she?" I Asked Boruto. "She's apart of the Akatsuki. She's Sasori's daughter." He Spoke.

"So you remember me Boruto," She spoke smiling as they both got into a fighting stance. "Your about to fight?" I Said. Boruto nodded. "I've been waiting to kick her ass since day one when we met!" He Spoke. "Same here!" Spoke Sachi throwing the first punch. Before Boruto could do anything he would regret I pulled him away.

"What the hell Sarada!" He Said. My eyes widened and tested up a little at his time but I still kept my composure. "Do you remember what we're here for!" I yelled at him. Boruto's eyes widened, probably surprised that I raised my voice. "Sorry but-" He was cut off by being punched into a wall. I looked up to see Sachi's father standing their with a smirk.

"Boruto!" I screamed rushing over to go and get him when I was kicked into a glass table by Sachi. "C'mon bitch, show me what your made of." She said as I stood up with a bloody arm, slightly crying. She then grabbed out a knife and stuck it in the same arm.

I screamed in pain. She then grabbed a price of glass that's was on the floor and stuck it in my other. She pulled a gun out but luckily I kicked it away with the rest of my strength. "Sara, go find your father. He can help." Said Boruto. I shook my head, smiling. "You know I'm not leaving without you." I said.