WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN

The bold letters were printed flat and big on the front of every other magazine cover in the stands outside and inside the shops across Seoul. Below was a blown up picture of the many taken at the 16 hour photo shoot of said beautiful man, Kim Seokjin.

Successful in his own rights, many have said time and time again that he achieved perfect beauty. The internet sensation was only 20 years-old when he rose to fame after a viral photo of him stepping out of a mere car was the most retweeted post in 2015. He amassed the nickname "car door guy" by new fans of his stunning visuals that night. Though many called him out as one of the many one-hit wonders of the internet, only seeing fame for a quick second of the world's time, Kim Seokjin was a very smart man. Utilizing this fame, the man took up every interview he was offered and presented his charms to every TV outlet in South Korea's entertainment industry. Soon enough, he was was under management of a homey entertainment agency and making headlines on fashion magazines and the such. Scoring modeling jobs, commercial endorsements, and more, Kim Seokjin went from small town boy to a rookie household name within a few years.

"How do you manage such perfect skin?"

"I hear you're being casted for a part in a movie?"

"What can you say about your love life?"

These types of questions were often brought up when doing an interview with the same magazines and celebrity news gossip channels. Each was perfectly answered in either such detail or detailed vagueness. Quite frankly, all the man wanted to do was live his life, but now he has quickly realized he was suddenly placed in a position of idolization. Someone like him has now been thrust in the life of having to change the world.

Our story starts with the most beautiful man in the world, contemplating such thoughts in the middle of a team meeting; seated at the end of a long table, Seokjin barely has time to input his actual thoughts in meetings like these. He spends most of his time silently and discreetly tapping his fingers against the plastic table and living his life in his imagination to a made up soundtrack.