date?

Long Gone - Phum Viphurt

Millie's P.O.V

The crowd of students was scattered all around the school's hallways all ready to get the hell out of this campus. I reached my dirty old car that was parked in the schools parking lot.

As I unlock my car door a hand suddenly stops me from opening it. I look up seeing that guy that gave me my writing back.

"Hey," It was him again. I didn't answer back except glared at him, annoyed by his presence.

"I never got to tell you my name," He says as he runs his fingers through his curly hair. I cross my arms over my chest as I stay quiet.

"What makes you think I want to know your name?" I was slowly losing my patience.

"Oh, so you can talk," He says as he leans on my car door. I roll my eyes at him and hand off my car door.

"Well, my name's Finn," He said while placing his hand out for me to shake completely ignoring the fact that I didn't care.

"How did you find my paper?" I asked ignoring his gesture.

"I saw you drop your paper in the middle of a passing period. Listen, I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?" He asks leaning closer to me.

I look around the parking lot spotting several people staring at my direction whispering to each other or giggling at seeing such nonsense.

Why would a popular guy like Finn, would want to talk to a freak like me?

"If this is some kind stupid prank then I'm not falling for it," I said to Finn angerly causing him to be in a state of shock.

I quickly took my chance and head inside my car and drove off leaving Finn behind. I'm not stupid enough to fall for some fucked up joke.

...

Finn's P.O.V

I stood shocked seeing Millie angerly drive away from me and my offer. I hear applause from a distance bringing me back to reality. I look back seeing Caleb slowly clapping at my unsuccessful plan.

"Great job scaring her off," Caleb says as Sadie follows him. I roll my eyes.

"She's just kinda hard to socialize with, she doesn't seem like a people person to me," I explained.

"Don't worry Finn, you'll get her somehow?" Gaten says placing his hand on my shoulder sympathetically.

"Hopefully," I whisper.

"So how's the first day of dealing with the freak?" That annoying voice caught my attention. I knew exactly who that was.

Jacob.

"It's getting somewhere," I simply stated. He chuckles as if I was ridiculous.

"Sure, if you count being rejected," Caleb says with arms crossed. I eye the boy already feeling judged by Jacob and his large group of friends.

"Well, you better do something about that Wolfhard, cause I might make a move on her," Jacob warned.

"We'll see about that,"

...

Millie's P.O.V

"Why the hell did it take you longer to get home?" David asked as he stabs through his steak that was sitting on his little plate. David has been my guardian ever since my parents past away. He was a friend unlike any other for my father.