fourteen

"yoonji-ah, why'd you drag me here" my brother groans. "we shouldve just ordered food home".

"its your birthday, you should be happy im spending money on you" i snicker.

"we all know you can ask our parents to send over more money anytime. anyways, both our credit cards just got topped up with hundred thousand dollars" he rolls his eyes.

"at the end of today, you'll be sorry for being so mean to me once you see the surprise" i roll my eyes back. damn we really are siblings.

"where are they?" i muttered. yoongi and i have already waited half an hour before ordering our food and yoongi is being impatient as heck.

we both ate finish but our parents are still not here.

"yoonji, i dont get why we cant leave" yoongi rests his head on his hand, looking at me. "i want to go home and sleep".

"hold on, let me give a call" i take my phone out and dial my mom's number.

'shes not picking up..'

i then dialled my fathers number to which i was put on voice mail.

i see someone call yoongi and he groans, picking up the phone. "hello?".

yoongi's eyes widened as tears formed. my heart's speed picked up when he covers his mouth, tears falling as he responds to the person on the phone.

he ends the call and runs off without me.