twenty six

the police and ambulance soon arrived as i walked around in my brothers room, crying my eyes out.

"yoongi.." i whisper as i pick up
the family portrait by his bed.

something caught my eyes. a stack of paper. the top one had a distinct title, "for my dear yoonji".

i picked up the paper, wiping my tears away to see it clearer.

yoonji-ah! i was writing this song about eomma and appa.. when i realised i cant do without them. that i miss them. i miss them a lot yoonji.. i want to see them again. im sorry im leaving you. i cant stand this pain anymore.. this song is for you, eomma and appa. i will see you up there soon, yoonji! oppa loves you a lot! dont be angry at oppa okay? im meeting eomma and appa soon! we love you yoonji-ah!

i let out a loud wail as tears poured out of my eyes. i kept crying and crying as i read the song my brother wrote.

he wanted to be famous. he wanted to make our family proud.

one verse in the song made my heart completely break.

Don't worry even if I leave
You'll do well on your own
I remember when I first met you
Before I knew it you grew up
Though we are putting an end to our relationship
Don't ever feel sorry to me
I will get to meet you again
no matter what form
Greet me happily then
-first love.

"yoongi-oppa..." i cried.

btw i know "first love" means like girlfriend and boyfriend in the actual mv, but for this book, take it as family love. and the relationship means sibling relationship.