Chapter 5

Today was amesome. Everyone wanted to talk to me but of course it was because i was rich.Anyway, it was so much that I and April barely made it to math class in time.

"Okay class today we will be treating something that will make you wonder if what they told you in nursey was true!".A roar of whispering started everyone looked confused.Then he wrote on the board 1+1 is not two.There was a shout of "what" in the room.

"sir are you sure?"asked a girl in the back.

"yes,this is just a part of what we will be doing this week and ......"he was cut off by the bell.We all rushed out and headed for the cafateria.  After grabbing my food i started walking ti the usually table which i and April sat.

"Angela,are you sure you made out with Robert?"

"yes, why?"

"because of that" i turned and saw that Mia also know as Queen Popular was forcing herself on Robert ."How dare she,that,that".I stammered on the  word 'that'

"say it"April encouraged

"that bitch,whore,slutttt"I dragged the 't' in the word

"well get over there"

"of course i'll go over there".I stood up and made my way to Robert's table.I sat down besides him closely,when i say close, i mean close

"Hey babe' I said then kissed him on the lips, and Mia  gasped.

" wow wow So i thought we should get together in the woods again what do you think"i said while playin with his hair

"um...sure what time?"

"six sounds good" i said while giggling

"wait a second you guys are together?"

"yes".she looked like she would explode.She picking up her food tray and walked away.

"So,when did we start dating?"

"the moment we made out"I said picking one of his french fries and puttung it into my mouth.

"About that i did'nt get you when you called me a sucker"I almost choked on those words he just said

"well you were going over board i had to do something"

"so kissing my mate is going over board"he asked with a smirk on his face

"Firstly, you were hovering over me and secondly wait did you call me your mate?"

"yes i did"

"what does that mean?"

"what does what mean?"

"Mate"

"its short for soulmate"

"what?"

"Don't worry babe i'll explain everything later in the woods"

"okay, whatever".Then he started to exam me.

"what's wrong?"

"you look rich"

"thank, someone told him to accept it". We both laughed