if BTS ... (3)

If BTS were students

Namjoon: The typical nerd kid. For every exam everyone expects him to be the highest ranking. He cares about his grades and doesn't mind if anyone copies his homework.

Jin: Hot senior. He's usually the guy you would see when you pass by the hallway. Every girl would be risking their lives just for him. Also, is filthy rich. Boi doesn't even need to try hard.

Yoongi: the typical kid who stays behind the class and doesn't mind to sleep. This boi doesn't give a shit. Although, he's secretly a hot dude who makes music and is willing to disobey rules.

Hoseok: Happy kid. Smile here, smile there, just a sunshine everywhere. Shy and the cutest of all students. Has a secret talent of dancing but, refuses to dance in public. is also the father of Author-nim's kids.

Jimin: The shy hot but, why are you smol? boy. He has the cutest most contagious eye smiles a living creature can have. Secretly has a voice that could make everygirl pregnant within, seconds. Also has a cute height. Let's not talk about it..

Taehyung: Weird kid. Although, this kid is quiet. He is the weirdest kid you'd meet. You'll see him staring at his lunch food and observing it. Sometimes, talking to eat. He uses a fork and chopsticks. Weird huh? But, somehow he is a heartthrob.

Jungkook: The innocent badboy. This student doesn't give fucks. He brakes rules, brake girls 😂, the so-called international playboy of the school. You'd see him usually at the principal's office. He bullies students as his entertainment. But, he is pretty innocent how? he doesn't watch what Namjoon watches..