BajanCanadian(Mitch Hughes) x Reader

(H/c) hair color

(E/C) eye color

(Y/N) your name

(Y/L/N) your last name

(H/L) hair length

Your POV

I sighed as the wind blew my hair. I was sitting on the top of the hotel I have lived in for the past week. I threw a piece of gravel and watched it tumble down.....down.....down, to New York City. I heard cars honking and people screaming.

It wasn't close to Canada sounds.

And I missed Canada more than words can describe. I missed one thing more than Canada itself. My best friend, Mitchell Hughes. I giggled, knowing how he hates Mitchell.

I mean, Mitch Hughes.

I giggled again, feeling content with myself. My (E/C) eyes searched the city, looking for the most painless place to jump. My (H/C) hair blew across my face, yet again.

I stood up. I was going to jump. I have a real problem, so I should end it. My problem is that I'm hopelessly in love with my best friend. [flowers for my valentine reference]

"No, he has a girlfriend." I whispered, scolding myself. I stood up and went to the edge. I swear I heard footsteps behind me, but it was probably just the wind.

I looked up, whispered "goodbye," and jumped. But I didn't.

Someone had wrapped their arms around my waist.

I let the tears that had formed before the attempted jump stream down my face. The arms pulled me back away from the ledge and turned me to face the person. I was shocked at what I saw.

Mitch.

"M...Mitch...I....I... I s...swear....i..it isn't-" he cut me off my pressing his soft lips against mine. My eyes widened as I kissed him back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, just now noticing my good friends from Team Crafted behind him.

"I wanted to surprise you... I'm just glad I came in time..." He said, looking over the edge of the building.

"But...what about Ashley?"

"I broke up with her to be with you. That's why I came here. We were going to surprise you and catch it on tape. I have really liked you for a while now, but I couldn't just admit it because I was scared it would ruin our friendship."

I giggled and pecked him on the cheek. "You picked the right thing, Benja."

"Well then, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Mitch asked, hope glowing in his eyes. The guys in Team Crafted all cheered, "SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!"

I laughed and said, "Of course, Mitch Hughes."

Jerome shouted in the background, "POWER MOVES ONLY, MITCH!"

--------------------------------------------

So, that was my first ever _____ x reader oneshot. In case you wanted to know, they uploaded that video, but that seemed like a good place to end it.

Bye!!!