Chapter 1

"Tye get up" my annoying brother Trice tries waking me.

Let me introduce myself . My name is This Nelly Dwinella Evanson and I'm a 16 year old tomboy. I have a pair of piercing grey eyes, an hour glass figure , a butterscotch complexion and waist length , peach black , curly , very thick hair. I'm a typical tomboy who somehow turns out to be a tomboy from birth. Get it right I'm not gay or bi. I'm STRAIGHT . It's just that I don't like doing all those stupid girly stuff. I don't think I will ever have a boyfriend cause if there's one thing I'm scared of that's love. Its not that I don't believe in it , it's just that I'm scared of it and that's all. No one knows about this , only me and that's just how I want it to stay.

I live with my mother( Tyrisa Naliea Evanson ) , father ( Tye Nick Evanson ) and my twin brother (  Trice Nick Evanson ) .

Yea that's right I gotta twin brother who is an absolute huge pain in the ass , but who also loves me for who I am and who will beat the hell outta anyone who mess with me. He loves me and I love him.

Trice has an absolutely , amazing body . He has muscles and abs and is just amazing. His hair is peach black like the definition of black and straight styled in a Justin Bieber's 2012 hairstyle and has a pair of hazel eyes combined with gray which fit him perfect. He has an amazing jawline, nose and rosy lips and is tall. No wonder he's a jock.

Tye, my father. This 33 year old guy has looks you know . Yes, my father is 33 , he had us at 17 whiles mom was 16 . He has an amazing body. He is very muscular and hot. He has peach black , straight hair and a pair of hazel eyes with tints of gray . My dad is very tall and butterscotch in complexion, and I could see where ma bro got his height from and also my dad has rosy red lips.

Tyrisa my mom. She has waist length , curly , dark brown almost black hair and a pair of piercing , sexy gray eyes and an hour glass shape and is short in height. She is milky in complexion . Now you know where I get my height from cause I'm somewhat short . I'm actually 5 ' 4 . So yeah welcome to my life.

" Trice go away " I say lazily, sleep clearly visible in my eyes.

"Tye get the hell up" his voice booms.

" Trice get the fuck out " my voice booms.

Who the hell he thinks he is?

Barging into my room on a Saturday morning ordering for me to wake up!!

He crazy ? It's Saturday!!!

There was now complete silence and I was grateful for it . I closed my eyes enjoying my sleep once again , peacefully.

I was caught in a dream where - " Ahhhhhhhh!" I yelled as what I suppose is ice poured all over me combined with ice water.

I fly the cover off me clearly pissed off . Only, to see Trice smirking at me . He's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a black t shirt and black Nikes with his hair perfect and looking fine.

" Trice what the fuck!" I yell water trickling down my face and body.

"Well -" he begins sounding as if he doesn't care." Since mom and dad are out for a month I thought we could have some fun." He continues eyes off phone looking at me with a cocky smirk . It took everything in me not to smash his head against the night stand he was leaning on. "I thought we could have a party tonight . I think we should go to shopping for you know the party " he finishes off.

"Seriously that's what you woke me for" I barked at him.

" Yes" he says simply.

"Are you kidding me ? I ain't going anywhere " I say final.

"Oh yes you are " he pulls me by my wrist dragging me to the extended bathroom in my room.

"You're so lucky you're my brother otherwise I would've hurt you so bad you would've prayed for you death."

He chuckles and pushes me in.

After showering , I'm somewhat relaxed and calm. I blow dry my hair til it is completely dry and dry my body. I put on a pair of laced undergarments along with a black jeans short pants and a ted top. I comb my hair in a high small  ponytail to the front dropping the rest to the back reaching my ass. I put on a pair of black Jordans and a pair  of diamond studs with my blackberry Snapback on my head back to front . I then out on my newly bought Chanel perfume.

I skip down the stairs annoyed. There, I spot Trice to the front door clearly awaiting me.

I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles.

Annoying much isn't he ?

"Let's go" I insist as I head out the door.

Let the journey begin.