your song explanation

Jace:Fuck the pain away
It was playing when you to meet and a club after your bother Simon was acting weird and tried to ground you from leaving the house after you broke his guitar. Jace and you danced all night and he made sure he saw you again after that.

Jem:The Earl king Earnst
He played that for you on your birthday making you smile so wide your face hurt and politely asked if you would go out with him.

Will:A little night music
You where cleaning off your sword when he came stumbling in and Magnus(your adopted dad) asked if you would clean his wounds from a fight with a nasty demon while Magnus was healing him he magically put on that song and When Will opened his eyes you where the first thing he saw more specifically you eyes looking straight in to his.

Alec:safe and sound
Alec worries about you a lot and you aren't fond of how much danger your both in so after a bad mission you both curl up and listen to comfort music and remind each other that you'll keep the other safe and sound.

Magnus:Young and Beautiful
Your mortal so you always wondered if Magnus would still love you at your oldest age as he did now and when ever this song played he always took your hand danced with you no matter where you were he would dance with you and tell you he will love you know matter what happens to either of you.

Clary:Warrior
When she just entered the shadow world everybody underestimated her but you because of this she took a liking to you and when ever you all where fighting demons you would always remind her that she is part of the group of warriors that live in the shadow world.

Isabelle:Me and My broken heart
She healed your broken heart and you hers after max died and your family died in the mortal war and when you got home you went to your room and played that song with her in mind and laying next to you and knowing she loves you and you her with your broken hearts.

Emma:Don't want it back
You unexpectedly stole her heart and as much as it confused her she quite liked it with you protected she didn't want it back.

Mark:according to you
Your father, older brothers, and betrothed future husband tore you down only Kerian and Mark built you up the others always told her every little thing she did wrong and she thought she would never be able to stop hearing it. Till she met Mark a second time in the mundane world with his family and he greeted you in a fairy way that had you giggling at his antics and he heard your music playing and listened to it for a minute before saying that you are everything they said you weren't and more.

Julian:castle of glass
You two took care of your families the best you could and you when you tried to warn the Blackthorns about Malcolm your brother but he knocked you out and took you with him so when you too got out of there you knew you where each others crack in your castle of glass you where the crack in Julian and the Blackthorns and he was the crack in yours.

Gideon: Beethoven symphony No.5
You where listening to the song when he came to tell you training was about to start and he saw you in your gear and weapons on your belt with a book in hand reading he couldn't think of a more beautiful sight then you both deadly and peaceful. While you looked up at him and saw again how he really was when no one was around.

Gabriel:four seasons
He marched to your room to scream at you for taking over his job of training Tessa and making a fool of him but he heard something coming from the music room and when he look he saw you playing it with raw emotion on your face which was odd for shadowhunters but he really didn't care seeing you so lost in the music he could only stand and stare and when you finished you looked up to see his face in pure awe and adoration, when you both stopped staring he asked you to go out with him.

Sebastian:Devils don't fly
You are an actual half angel so to him you are his angle and he would beg for forgiveness if it meant he could be with you,but to you he was the angel you never cared what he did if it came down to it you would kill for him to live happily.

Raphael:sky full of stars
Since he can only go out at night and you much prefer stars to clouds that is often your view but you don't care your happy as long as you have him and vice versa.

Simon:your beautiful
When he first saw you it was the perfect moment even if you both where with someone else you Bat him Clary,you both made eye contact and that was the first thought for both of you on that moment,and when you saw each other again at a café alone both of you stared again but this time you gave him your number, you both became friends and finally a year later he asked you out.