1 || Joining Said Village

Yo Hope you like the story so far! I really like the storyline so far in this! But, I'm not sure if I should continue this 'side' story in this book. Should I make the book and just use this as some sort of preview? Ya know like, ya know that this is Part 2, so Part 1 and Part 2 are some sort of preview to the story, ya dig?? (Just read the Outsiders :P) like should I make this a separate book?

Anyway...

[[[[IMPORTANT: Dedicated to @nikole2004 ]]]]

Enjoy the story!

P.S. Guys! The OC thing is still open, only one more OC till I can continue the story! So make an OC plz!

-

Chapter 1- Tsuki travels in time! *Minato/Kushina Living* Part 2

Yoruichi's POV

I have made a rather large cabin, and I was very satisfied with its look. Well, of course all of it was made of wood. It was still empty, and had that 'new house smell' which made me drew in a deep breath. It's interior was very simple but very open. 'It was really late' I thought.

I was right. It was 2:00 AM!

I decided to go back into the village to make my new cabin more livable. At least buy a couple of mattresses, and a large couch would have been fine.

-

After buying what I needed, a couple of men had asked me if I had wanted help, which I politely declined. They shook their heads and walked away. I breathed out a light sigh, and proceeded to store the items into my scroll once again.

I walked down the side of the busy street and avoided bumping into others. I would have apologized if I had bumped into one of the other citizens.

I had finally reached the light forest following the trail that I had created with the help of Roku. Finally I arrived to my cabin and started to get settled in.

Once I had finished building the beds, I had placed the mattresses on top of them, then proceeded to put the couches into the living room, with a table in between the two couches. I placed the food into the cabinets and the refrigerator and finally I stepped out of the house looking up at the sky.

I placed my hand on my cheek. "Oh dear.." I sighed. I had almost forgot about my appointment with the Hokage. "What time was it at again?" I mused. ( I'm not even gonna joke 'bout this.. I really forgot, ya know? Seriously I forgot, I'm lookin' in the previous chapter right now ('-_-)

"Ah I remember now.. It was 3:50! It must be around 3:30 right now!" I said out loud. With the simple Ram sign, I appeared in front of the Hokage's tower. I walked up towards the lady from yesterday. "Excuse me, I think I have an appointment at 3:50.. What time is it now?" I asked. "Oh, well, you should be coming in soon, it's 3:40 right, so you can wait in the Waiting Room, 'till I call you to go." She instructed while pointing towards what seemed like the waiting room. I nodded my thanks.

-

"Nakagawa-san! It'a your turn!" I heard the lady shout. I nodded and placed down the book, I have been reading. "Thank you." I thanked her as I walked by her she only nodded her head.

I walked up the stairs towards the Hokage's Office. Once I had arrived, I knocked on the door. "Come in.." I heard his raspy voice. I tilted my head, and smiled softly, opening the door. I bowed my head. "Hokage-sama" I said respectfully. He nodded his head in acknowledgement. "So what did you want to speak about.."

"Nakagawa Yoruichi" I gave him my name.

He nodded again. "Nakagawa-san what did you want to talk about?" He questioned, with an eyebrow raised.