elite one : the awakening [open]

THE ELITE : TASK ONE
the awakening

- "all that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
[edgar allan poe]

BACKSTORY

a scream erupted from the elite hallway. all of the girls had been moved since the announcing of their new titles, so their rooms were now, not only bigger, but closer to the royal hall. the princes, along with roman, were awakened by the scream. after a quick search, it was found that the rest of the royal family hall was empty, though, no sign of their parents, sister or astrid.

before much else could happen, they were rushing to the elite hall, gathering maids and anyone they found walking along the way. arriving in the selected hall, they found princess carmen on the ground. immediately, the twins had rushed toward her, every light in the palace shutting off or blowing out at the same time.

the elite had already began to come out of their room, but no one could really managed to make anything out through the dark. "kace -" roman had began to question, but he was cut off by another voice.

"did you really think you could get rid of me that easily, kason?"

but the voice wasn't one that had ever been heard by anyone other than kason himself.

TASK

this is a main chain only event, but if you cannot participate in it, then comment and I can explain what you can do. however, the main chain might not be something you want to miss out on.

 however, the main chain might not be something you want to miss out on

INFORMATION

as usual, previous tasks will get responses from me first. however, the main chain might also pause every now and then so that I can make sure everyone is included.

the elite haven't gotten to invite their families yet. this event is taking place two days after the announcing of the elite.

and, lastly, wait for me to start the main chain.