XIV

Later that night...

Dave's View

We were at Reverence and it was lowkey lit. Music was blasting, most people were drinking, and my babygirl was twerking on my lap.

"Aye, fuck him then I get some money!" Tanya sang along to No Limit.

The DJ changed the song to Choppa Style and Tanya got hype, standing up. Her and Kianna went to edge of the balcony and held onto it, twerking.

Who they want?
Choppa style, chop chop Choppa style
She want chop chop
She love chop chop
She want chop chop
They love chop chop

I laughed at how hype they got during the song. Tanya looked back at me and I winked causing her to bite her bottom lip. I smirked and shook my head.

The things I'd do to her...

I noticed Sean's cousin coming upstairs so I let security know that he was cool. Yes, security was a must. I'm a well known king pin and there were a lot of people gunning for me. I didn't need anybody coming here and ruining my baby party.

"Wassup nigga."

"Wassup, Shad." I said, clapping him up.

"Am I gonna meet the special lady?" He asked

"Yeah." I said. "Baby!"

Tanya turned and said something to Kianna before walking over to me. She stood in front of me and waited for me to say something.

"Shad, this is Tanya. Tanya, this is Rashad-Sean's cousin."

"Nice to meet you, Shad." Tanya smiled, shaking his hand.

"Likewise. Happy birthday."

"Thank you."

Kianna came over, ready to pull Tanya back to where they were.

"Tanya, this is t-oh hi, I'm Kianna." She said.

Shad chuckled. "Wassup, ma. I'm Shad."

Kianna looked him up and down, smirking. Shad noticed and stood up, grabbing her hand. Hand in hand, they walked downstairs to the dancefloor. I stood up and looked at Tanya. She blushed and looked at the floor before I used my index finger to lift her head.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. "You?"