[9]

Third person (skip a while)

Simon shot up again from his awakening dream, he was woke. He realized that this time the headache  went away faster and that his dream wasn't as bad. The screaming was loud but not too loud. He shook his head and walked into his bathroom.

He changed into a good outfit, he was about to film some videos. Simon did his hair like he normally did and put on some adidas clothing. Simon went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning." Vik greeted as simon smiled as he said it back.

"Hey bitches." Jj walked in loooking all ready for the day.

"Why you smiling?" Simon asked Jj laughing and Jj shook his head smiling.

"A guy can't be happy the fuck." Jj defender laughing and Simon raised his brows.

"Josh fell down the stairs." Tobi said walking which made us all burst out laughing and shaking our heads.

After that, Simon made some pancakes for himself and everyone else

After that, Simon made some pancakes for himself and everyone else. Since he made that stupid commitment to being vegan for a month, he had to start eating healthy.

"Thank you Simon." The guys thanked him and he nodded. He started walking upstairs with his pancakes in his hands. Simon got into his room and sat at his desk.

Simon grabbed his phone and after he pressed the home button, he saw a  missed FaceTime call from Selena. He smiles widely and called her back.

After a couple rings, Selena picks up and smiles. He smiled back.

"Heyyy." He greeted as he noticed she was at the beach.

" He greeted as he noticed she was at the beach

"hey si." He was shocked at her use of nickname, this is their second  time talking.

"How are you?" She asked him and he nodded smiling.

"I'm good,how are you?" He asked back politely and she smiled too.

"I'm great thank you." She replied.

" so," she broke the silence again," basically I'm going to be in London tomorrow." She explained to him and he popped up straight away. He knew what this meant.

"I thought maybe I could repay you for your kind work." She shrugged and Simon smirked.

"That would be great Selena." His thought we're now relaxed as he watched her beautiful face.

"What would you like to do?" She asked in polite voice and he hummed.

"Maybe we can go out for food and the movies." Simon recommends and Selena nodded straight away.

"If that's what you like," she smiled at him with a little bit more meaning, "in down for whatever." She said and he was memorized by her beauty.

"Okay cool!" Simon replied sitting back in his gaming chair.

"Alright it's settled," Selena piped up with a grin and he nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow si!" Selena said.

"Bye sel." Simon used the nickname line back at her. She ended the call and fell back into her seat thinking. He was one beautiful man. He at the same time, said back into his gaming chair. She was one beautiful woman. They both smiled and we're rose with thoughts.

Tomorrow was big for both of them.
Selena was going to repay him.
Simon was going to see one beautiful girl,
And he won't have to deal with hannah.

I have school tm before thanksgiving break