The stupid ass

(Tae tae's p.o.v.)

   Well time to go to hell if you don't know what that is it's school. By the way I'm taehyung my friends call me tae tae. Im 15 years old and go to roseal highschool im bullied by this kid named jungkook. Jungkook is 16 and loves to beat my pretty good lookin ass if i do say so myself. I don't even now what i did to piss him off. My freinds are jin and jimin we all have the same classes except for 3 classes. In the 3 classes i don't have my friends in my bullys there with his goons or as he calls them his friends.

Any way time to get to get dressed .
( is walking to school cause im to lazy to explain how he gets dressed)

Welp time to walk to school. As I'm walking to school someone jumps on my back. " hi jimin" good morning tae tae" hey jimin can you get off me and my perfectly good ass"
He starts laughing and said " the only ass that's good around here is mine." As were walking and talking we get to the school as we get there we both get a text from jin
Y for jin
J for jimin
T is for taehyung

Y- hey im not coming to school today so be safe im sick
                                                  T- ok
                          J-see u after  school byee

Me and jimin walk to are lockers and get are stuff for first period. Jimin walks to the nurses office to get his medicine so I'm left alone.

When he walks away someone slams my locker so i jumped when i jumped someone pined me to the locker. When i look to see who it is of course it's junkook or should i say asshole. He smirks and drags me to the bathroom and through me in the big stall that has alot of room. He walks in the stall and locks it he grabs my collar  and pins me on the wall. I try to pushs him off but i couldn't becauses he's taller and stronger than me ( in this jungkook is taller and 1 year older that tae tae) " what do y-you want " his smirk gets even biger if he didn't pin down my arms i would have slap that smirk right off his face. Then he speaks " who do you think you talking to baby boy." Did he just say what i think he just said. "Let me go jungkook." I look at him he was just shaking his head. " don't call me that call me daddy from now on if you don't do what i say you going to get punished understand me." I said let me go junkook im not doing anything you tell me to do." He started laughing "looks like someones being a bad boy you don't have a choice im telling you to do it and now since you didn't listen daddy going to have to give you a punishment."

He pulls me to his chest and bent me over. *Smack he spanked my butt really hard." Ahhhhh"
* smack* dont *smack* tell*smack*
Me * smack * what *smack * to * smack * do *smack*
" got that baby boy " he asks " y-yes *hick* jun- daddy "   i say lowering my head leting the tears fall down my cheeks. He left the bathroom after that i called my mom and told her i was coming home early she said ok so i walked home with my ear buds in lisening to panic! At the disco don't threat me with a good time. When i got home i went to my room opened my case of razors and made six more ugly cuts then went to the bathroom washed the cuts walked back to my room and fell asleep.