the punishment

(What happen last time)

I thought i told you you were mine now you made me really mad earlier so now i going to punish you

______________________________________

(Tae's pov)
"No stopp let me go." I yell trying to get out of jungkook grip but then he just yells at me " be quite maybe if your quite I'll be easy on you." So i just be quite and cry with a few whimpers here and there. He drags me to the room and throws me on the bed. And locks the door. He walks over to his closest and grabs some stuff that i can't see. When his back is turned i het up quietly and walk to the door but before i could open it i feel something behind me but before i could see what it was. Jungkook picked me up and throws me on the bed and i let out a loud yelp. He climbs on top of me and takes my hand and handcuffs it to the bed. "WHAT THE HELL GET OF OF ME AND LET ME GO I" i yell but he just slaps me lightly on the face and hand cuffs my other hand to the bed. Then he goes to my feet and grabs some ropes. And tyes my feet to the bed post. " fucking let me go!"i yell but he yells back at me "shut the fuck up i told you,you belong to me so im showing you,you belong to me." He then walks back to the closest and looks for something and says " oh call me daddy if you dont you'll be punished more" he then walks over to me and takes off my clothes. "HEY STOP GET AWAY FROM ME." He then slaps my leg and walks back over to the closet and bring back what looks like a cock ring and vibrater. He walks over to me with a smirk and says "i told you to stop being bad and now this is your punishment." He puts the cock ring on me the he puts the vibrater in me and may i say that shit is painful." Owww stop jungkook stop it let me ou-" but before i could finish talking he slap my ass and growled saying "what did i tell you to call me " i stay quiet til he's done with my quietness and slaps me really hard and says " ANSWER ME !!!!!!" Y-yes d-daddy" i reply he then says " this is adding on with your punishment time now you have 20 hours" i just keep my mouth shut so i dont add more time to what he says he's about to do. Then i feel the vibrater start up i squirm because it feels weird he then turns it on its highest setting and leaves and shouts " Time starts now" leaving me a moaning mess.

One hour later

This is the most painful torcher I've been throught i haven't been able to cum in one fucking hour is driving me crazy. The only option is this. "DADDY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME GIVE ME ANOTHER PUNISHMENT PLEASE" i say because this is fucking hell. he walks in with a smirk across his face and says "alright i have another punishment in minded." He takes the cock ring off and lets me cum. As i cum i let out a quiet moan. He takes off the butt plugg and walks to the closest and pulls out a paddle and unties me and uncuffs me. He sits down on the bed and makes me sit by him." Bend over the bed" i hesitate to do it so he grabs my wrist and makes me bend down on his lap. He brings his hand up and smacks " owww" "count and i want to hear you" he smacks my butt again "oww one"
Smack
"Ow two"
Smack
"Ow three"

After 18 spankings
He grabs the paddle and smacks my butt
"Owwwwwwww 19"
Smack
"Owwwwieee 20"
20 more spankings later.
He picks me up and brings me to my room. Grabs my clothes dresses me and kisses the top of my head and gets in bed with me. "Taehyung i know your a little." I choke on my own spit "w-what" its ok tae I'll be your caretaker from now on." Ok " i reply to tired to fight him