what did i do to get this

(Tae's pov)
Riinnnggg. I wake up to my alarm clock ringing and shut it off. Walk to the bathroom take a shower and see my mom in the hallway talking on the phone. Then she hangs up and smiles at me. "Good morning eomma." Good morning tae i have something to tell you so go get dressed for today and meet me in the kitchen." She smiles and walks off to let me do my stuff. So i get in the shower and wash my hair and body and get out and get dressed in a long sleeved shirt and some sweat pants and do my hair. As i walk down stairs my mom is done cooking and at the table reading. I walk to the table and sit down my mom puts her book down and gives me a plate of pancakes. "Thanks mom." Your welcome anyway i got a really good update in my job but the only bad news is I'll be out of town but i talked to my boss about that he said he had a son your age and he can move in with you as im gone." She says leaving me with my mouth half wide open. "Is that ok tae." I force a smile."of course mom when will you be going and when will he come."today about right now bye." She gets up grabs he stuff and walks to the front door. I run to her and hug her "bye mom love you" i love u to tae tae" with that she gets in her car and leaves. So i go up stairs to the bath room grab to the case of razors and put them in my closet and covered it up with a couple shirts. I here the door bell ring and run down stairs to open it and yell im comeing. When i got to the door and opened it. I shall the devil and his followers(aka jungkook and everyone else in bts group except for jin and jimin) right there. Out of every one in the world it had to be him. I let them in and go to my room and call bam bam to see if i could go to his house or if he could come over. So a few minutes later the door bell rings and i dashes down the stairs forgeting that the devil and his follwers are still here . (in this bam bam is taes boyfriend but bam bams older and taller)he gets to the front door and opens it. When he sees bam bam he hugs him and yells bam bam.  A moment later Jungkook and the rest of bts run out of the house and see tae and bam bam huging. He coughts and gets there attention. Tae blushes and bam bam asks "who are they." But before tae could answer Jungkook already answers " im junkook and and these are my friends who are you." He asks rolling his eyes. "Im bam bam tae's boyfriend." He said without a care in the world. After that him and tae went in his car and went to go out to eat.

  3 hours later
I get back home and walk throw the front door. I noticed all the cars from early are gone me and bam bam broke up because were not ment for each other. But were still friends do i feel bad about use braking up no of course not. As im in the kitchen someone pushes me against the conter i dont need to see who it is because i know its Jungkook i can tell because of his cologne. He then whispers in my ears "i thought i told you u were mine. Now you made me really mad early by what u did so i think ill just punish you"

Cilf hanger hahahahahhhaaahahahahahahah