/dont have too much fun/

6:05am
Good morning my Brazilian! You're probably at the airport by now. Text me when you get this. Stay safe!
-Nev :)

Max looked up from his phone as he noticed his gate was boarding. He hurried to the line and gave the woman his plane ticket. He was ready to go to Brazil for the week. It was for a movie he was directing. He's always traveling for movies and stuff.

7:23am
Just got on the plane. See you in 15 hours.
Don't have too much fun while I'm gone!

Nev read the text and sighed. He knew it was going to be a lonely week without Max here. He put his phone back down on the sink and got ready for the day. He was going to a meeting in a few minutes and wanted to look nice.

Nev hopped in the shower for a quick rinse. When he got out, the bathroom mirror was foggy with condensation.

He grabbed a towel and dried himself off, before drawing a heart with his finger on the mirror and smiling. Then, he put on his clothes and brushed his dark hair. He checked the time in his phone, 8:10.
"Shit!" Nev cursed under his breath, realizing he had 20 minutes to get to this meeting place.
Nev zipped his fly, buttoned his shirt, and went to grab the keys to his car, heading out the door with an exhale of relief.

While Nev went to his meeting, Max was about an hour or so into his long haul flight. Luckily, with traveling around all the time, he was a pro when it came to surviving plane rides. He had packed a blanket, pillow, neck pillow, and lots of other things. He sat alone, which he was thankful for. It's always awkward being next to a stranger.
Once he got settled in, getting a drink and some snacks, Max leaned his chair back and rested his eyes. It was just a little over 9.
Only 13 hours to go... Max thought to himself and sighed. This is gonna be a long flight.

Nev checked his phone, pretending he was looking at the time, but was actually seeing if Max had texted him. He hasn't. Nev knew he was on a plane, why did he care so much? He shrugged and got into his car.
The car ride home was awful quiet. Quieter than usual. It was only almost noon, but somehow it felt like years have past.
Nev pressed on his breaks as he pulled into the driveway. The meeting was so boring, he almost fell asleep. He yawned as he unlocked his door and took off his shoes. He decided to take a nap once he changed into more comfortable clothes, a plain white shirt and some long pants.
Nev checked his phone once more before turning off the lights.

1:36pm
Taking a lil cat nap after a long boring meeting. How's your flight going?
Miss you! <3

Nev turned his phone off and placed it on his bedside table, turning around to his side and pulling the blankets up to his chin, letting out a deep exhale. He could just imagine Max with that grey neck pillow on the plane right now. He dozed off to the thought of sleeping next to him right now.