Safe Place

In the calm peaceful mansion of the six brother vampires and the little blonde girl yui kamorie it was all just a normal day. Or so they all thought it was but little did they all know there day could go up or down hill today. Yui sat in her room in silence staring up at her ceiling in deep thought about why she had got a chill when at breakfast this morning she swore she felt eyes staring no burning holes into her but it was none of the brothers. They asked what was wrong after she shivered but she just played of as a draft in the room all but two brothers took it. Shuu being the eldest of the six was use to being lied to and played so he kept watching yui. The other brother was the youngest of the six Subaru who didn't believe her from the way she said it so he kept a watch on yui just in case something happened. Yui being unaware of the two brothers eyes on her she still had felt another pair no one she knew yet at least. She quickly excused herself to her room as fast as possible to get out of there even with renji barking at her about her table manners. When she ran into her room she sat on the bed with her face in her hands thinking about what that was. Then there came a knock!knock! at her bed room door she simply said come in and the door slowly opened to reveal Subaru and shuu then Subaru spoke up "yui what was that during lunch" she only held her state shuu got tiered of the silence after about a minute and spoke up" yui awnser us what happened" she slowly looked up at them and by then shuu was sitting next to her and Subaru was leaning against the door frame." Im not sure but I felt eyes a presence other than you six or the other four brothers someone I've never meet before". At this the brothers became a little aware and tensed up on guard for anything weired but yui unaware of anything still in deep thought. So many questions ran thought her head so fast it made her dizzy like her blood was being sucked by one of the brothers. She finally came out of her trance and looked at the two brothers she stood up and walked to a table as the brothers gave her looks as she opened a drawer and pulled out a box like thing but tapped it and quickly put it away. As she turned around they heard screaming and yelling then a boom yui looked at them and said " your brothers are in the entrance hall go now don't ask and don't die yet" they looked at her but not wanting to bother took off running. Yui turned to around and looked at another drawer and pulled out a black frizzy cocktail dress with black high heels and then a black ear piece.

She went to the bathroom and after about a few seconds she came out in the dress and smiles then snaps her fingers and her hair goes longer with a hint of brown roots

She went to the bathroom and after about a few seconds she came out in the dress and smiles then snaps her fingers and her hair goes longer with a hint of brown roots. She nodded and walks out to the stairs and stops and looks to find the six brothers on the ground hurt and a guy standing in the middle. They all looked up at her and there jaws dropped and even renji lost his brain. Ayato came back to reality and started the pleads " yui run dont let this man touch you he's dangerous please go on with out us" she just ignored it and started walking down the stairs towards the brothers with so much grace it could put any women to shame as she neared the floor the guy stepped forward to yui she simply closed her eyes and stopped on the last step she sighed and took her ear piece out and let her hair down as it fell the color changed to a dark black and crimson red.
After a few minutes all eyes were on her in amazement she then opened her eyes and they were black a pure black and her nails grew out and turned a blackish blue color. She let out a small smile that showed off her teeth instead of human teeth she had sharp pointy teeth that are sharper than a knifes point. She took the last step and was gone she then appeared behind the man sending a kick straight to the back of his shoulder sending him flying into a wall. She went to attack again till he grabbed kanato and teddy kanato started crying." Yui help me 'sniff' please""let kanato go he has nothing to do with it" the man didn't listen and began to squeeze kanato making him scream in agony. Yui became aware of the situation and snapped into action she glowed and reappeared in a red cocktail dress with a blue katana.