.01

I huff.

 “Can I just please go back to the hotel and read, I’m just about at the part when Hazel and Augustus get it on!”

Niall rolled his eyes, “We’re on an beautiful island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and you would rather be back at the hotel reading about cancer kids?”

“Yes.”

“Whatever Lou, do what you may but I’ll be at the beach surfing.” Niall turns the corner, leaving me standing alone in the crowded hotel lobby. I stand there with my book in my hand and my eyes searching for the nearest way back up to the rooms. I wasn’t giving in. I’m not going to that beach. No matter what… is it just me or is this room seem to be getting smaller? Maybe I’ll turn around and find Zayn and Perrie. Wait no I can’t, their checking out their wedding venue. Oh forget it.

 “Niall wait! I’m coming!”

Next thing I knew, Niall’s in front of me laughing hard as my lungs search for air. “I knew you would come,” He says after his fit of laughter and smirks. I grit my teeth and open my mouth to backlash at him but before I could Niall grabs my arm. “Come on we don’t have all day Lou!”

He drags us out of the hotel doors into the sunlight. The scent of salt fills my nose and the sun already begins to trace against my body. I watch as Niall heads straight towards the water, his smile filling his entire face as he pounces in. I remove my eyes from him and make my way towards the shaded tables by a mini café. I set myself in a chair beneath an umbrella and open to my current page in The Fault in Our Stars.

I kissed him, hard, pressing him against the wall, and I kept kissing him as he fumbled for the room key. We crawled into the bed, my freedom circumscribed some by the oxygen, but even so I could get on top of him and take his shirt off and taste the sweat on the skin below his collarbone as I whispered into his skin, “I love you, Augustus Waters,” his body relaxing beneath mine as he heard me say it. He reached down and tried to pull m-”

 “Good book you got there.”

 I look up at the person talking in front of me. Damn, he’s tall.

 “Uh thanks… its my favorite.”

“Oh, same with me.” The man sits down in the chair opposite from me.  I keep my eyes focused on his sunglasses. “But, still, I would never read it while I’m vacationing in such a fabulous place like this. Why aren’t you enjoying the sun and water?” He lowers his sunglasses onto the bridge of his nose. His emerald eyes felt like shards of glass piercing in my blue ones.  He smirks and reveals two dimples placed perfectly on his cheeks. My breath hitched for a second before I answered, “Well, see, I’m more of an indoor person. I only came here because my friend is getting married. That’s the only thing I have on list to do here.”

My plans quite simple, really. Get to island. Read for 2 days until wedding. Go to wedding. Read for 2 days until flight comes. Get off island.

Across from me, the guy gives me a confused look.

“What?” I retort.

“Nothing, nothing it’s just… just come on.”

The still nameless man tugs at my wrist and pulls me from the table. He starts speed walking but still keeping his loose grip on my wrist.

“Where are we going exactly, um…”

“It’s Harry.”

“Okay Harry, know about where we are going?”

“Just somewhere.”

I sigh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its a bit short but yeah heres the first chapter :) 

please send me feedback and tweet and follow me on twitter @LARRYINPINK 

Love ya, Kaylee .x