''♡Why don't you do right?♡''[Mafiatale!Sans x Reader]

The most popular bar was blowing up tonight. Men were laughing, drinking, chatting, yelling, ya you name it. It was very busy and almost all tables were booked. Humans and monsters were all around the bar and a few females were also around but they were mostly just workers, like waitresses for example. 

Grillby's bar really was famous if you wanna call it, why else was it so popular tonight? Ah, that was the catch.

Someone famous was performing tonight on stage, who? 

It was someone special who everyone was just desiring to see.

Someone else didn't wish to miss the show, the moment someone had entered the bar, the whole place had went dead silent which brought attention even to the workers and Grillby himself. 

Eye-sockets of the person glanced left and right, a half lidded cigar hung from his teeth as the male snickered." Carry on ladies and gentlemen, don't mind me. I just came for the show." A deep, seductive voice echoed through the bar which belonged to the most dangerous, most-well wanted and most-well known mafia boss, Sans the skeleton.

Voices and laughters begun already the moment he said that and the skeleton shrugged it off and carried his own way towards a reserved table that he purposely set up for himself to see the show much better. 

'hmm.. the show shall be starin' soon, hope she is doing well.'

 The skeleton thought to himself as he took his seat and ordered an alcoholic beverage from one of the waitresses who went to do that. 

Lights begun lowering down and males rushed towards the long stage where the beloved guest should be. A half lidded smirk was forced on the skeleton's teeth, his cigar still half sided while the top of his hat half way covered his glowing eye. Let the show begin huh?

[this is the dress but you can have it be any other color it just has to be long like that]

Back stage, y/n was in her dressing room, getting herself ready for her big show. She was aware that the big mafia boss will be there since she heard rumors from the workers who walked by her dressing room. 

She didn't meant to eavesdrop, they were just too loud! No matter. Fixing her hot pink, sparkling dress, she stepped out of the dressing room and made her way towards the curtains and waited for the music to begin. 

She was pretty nervous because of the boss, but...with her charm, there was no way he won't fall for her. 

Once the music has begun, y/n opened her mouth to catch some air, before beginning to sing." You had plenty money 1922." Slowly, y/n stepped out from the curtains, light shinning and reflecting on her sparkling dress.