moving day

"just piss off would you?" "you're absolutely horrible" "slut" "i hate you, we all do"  

"Elle! Eloise!...ELOISE LENNOX LISTEN TO ME!" my mom yelled. I needed to get out of my head. I needed to forget all the horrible things my old friends said. I'd barely consider them friends, but they won't bother me anymore, at least that's what my mom says. 

"Is all your stuff packed in the truck and ready to be taken to the airport?" "Yeah, I'm ready" my family decided that with all my bullying, it'd be a good idea to move as far away from here as possible. I love Maine, but the people are horrible and I need to leave.

We got to the airport and I watched all my stuff get loaded onto the luggage belt. My mother and father led me to the terminal and we waited there for a good hour until it was time to board our flight. As soon as I sat in my seat, I fell asleep.

"Elle we've landed at heathrow. It's time to get off the plane" my dad said. I rubbed my eyes, yawned, and stood up. The next hour or so was a blur. I was completely zoned out until we arrived at our new house. 

"This is the place!" We got out of the Uber we had taken and walked inside. My parents showed me to my room, which had been pre-decorated (we bought the house and had the previous owners decorate for us) I laid down on my new bed. Once we were settled in, my parents pulled out a bottle of champagne and called me down. We all grabbed glasses and raised them. "To fresh starts" they said.

"Yeah, to fresh starts..."

(a/n Max and Harvey will come in during the next chapter, this was just an intro xo)