🍁5

His Own Little Secret
[y.sh]

I used to be fine, with my new step brother. He was nice, caring, anything that a good older brother would be. But he stole someone from me, it hurt me a lot

Hyunseo used to tell me that he would kill hyung if he hurted me. But what if she was also one of the reason why I feel hurt inside?

I had liked Hyunseo since we were young. I could never express it to her because she only saw me as her bestfriend. There wasn't even a pinch of her mind that would see me as her lover.

When the news about their relationship reached my ear, I was really hardbroken, it was undescribably painful.

Someone knocked on my door,
"Seonho-ah, you haven't eat properly these days, please take better care of your health..." Guanlin hyung said from my door.

I scoffed, he wass the reason why I was being like this at the moment, why would he care? Taking better care of my health? Why didn't him take a better care of other's feelings?

I opened the door, to reaveal Guanlin Hyung, with his worried expression. He finally brightened up when he saw me. "You finally open the door" he said and hugged me tightly. I pushed him off right away and glared at him.

"You know... my life was really fine before you come. I thought that you could fill my loneliness because I didn't have any siblings. But I was really wrong, you even stole someone I am really inlove with. Why don't just leave?" I yelled at him.

He looked at me in disbelief, speechless? Yeah he should be keeping his mouth shut after all things that he had done.

"You shouldn't even exist in my life." I told him lastly before turning my back.

"Don't be like that Seonho, you could be with her soon. Just give me a few months, then I'll leave her alone, I'll leave you, I'll leave everyone, and never come back again. Isn't that what you want?" He asked and smiled faintly.

"What do you me-"

"I have a sickness, I have known it for a few months, right before I met her. Doctor says that there isn't any cure for it. I could only survive untill the next autumn, that's it."

"I wish I could experience Love before I leave this world and then I met her, the only girl who could get all my attention at first sight, then I knew, she is the one."

Hearing his statement, I couldn't hold it anymore. Droplets of water make their way to drop from my eyes. I hugged him immediately. How could I see him in that way? It was all my mistake.

"F-forgive m-me hyung" I said between sobs. "You didn't do anything little chick, I'm the one to blame after all." He replied and chuckled bitterly.

How could he smile after all words I told him before? How coud he thinks that it is all his mistake and he is the one to blame? How could he manage to go through all of this?

Those questions made me sure, that he was the right one for Hyunseo. I was nothing compared to him. Hyunseo chose the right person, I should have respected her choice. I was sure that she would be happy with him.