🍁7

The Clueless One
[l.hs]

"Let's Go!" Guanlin said and holded my hands. I smiled at him and continued walking to the bus station with him. We had a small chat to catch up along the way and after about 10 minutes of walking, we arrived at the nearest bus station.

I peeked at the picnic basket he had prepared. He prepared a lot, I hoped all of them are edible.

Flashback
Guanlin visited my house to have a date. We play some PC games together. After playing for a while, I looked at the clock and realized that it was already night time.

"Hey! Will you stay for dinner?" I ask Guanlin. "Sure, I'll cook for you." He grinned and walked to the kitchen. I wondered what would he cook for me. 'Spaghetti? Ramyeon? Steak? Chicken? Anything will be fine as long as he cooks it with love' I thought and smiled to myself.

"Bon apettite~" He said as he put a plate of omelette and rice infront of me. Pretty basic and it looked fine. "Thanks for the food!" I said before digging in to the food.

I spat the food out immediately after taking a bite. "IT IS SO SALTY AND WHY IS THERE AN EGG SHELL PIECE IN THE OMELETTE?" I blurted out to him. He grinned innocently while scratching his nape. "I'm sorry, I have only cooked ramyeon before. Usually Seonho cooks for me. I want to try to impress you, but seems like it turns out bad"
End of Flashback

I shook my head as I recalled the memories. It was really bad. I chuckled to myself and caught Guanlin giving me the 'what-is-wrong-with-you' face. "Nothing" I whispered to his ear. He rolled his eyes in disbelief.

The bus soon arrived and we got in. It took about one and a half hour for us to arrive at our destination. You guessed it right, THE BEACH.

As soon as we had arrived, I quickly dragged him to the beachside and prepared our little picnic. He unfolded a small mat and took out the food he had packed before. They looked amazing and tasty, he also brought some orange juice, one of my favourite.

I took a bite from the sandwich he had made. It really tasted amazing. "Oppa, It tastes amazing. I hope you could make this for our future dates" I smiled and looked at him. He seemed to space out a little bit after my compliment. "Oppa?" I nudged his arm. "Oh, Su-sure..." He said awkwardly. What was wrong with him?

We continued our small picnic. Suddenly, a cold wind blew really hard. It wad really cold, I started to shiver a little bit. I look at Guanlin's skin was really pale. "Ya, Oppa! are you okay?" I asked as I shook his shoulders a little bit. "I'm perfectly fine." He reply and held my hand to assure me. But, his hands were really cold. Was he sick? Would he be okay?

Unexpectedly, I got the answer for my questions. He suddenly fainted, losing his consciousness. He was not okay