Part 5-The truth of a Celestial Mage {EDITED}

This story is of my own creation. I don't allow any translation of any language. The content may not be copied to any devices,transmitted or altered in any way.
All rights Reserved.

Lucy's POV

"I had enough of you............"

I slapped Natsu right in the face.Everybody looked what was happening.

"I hurt Lisanna? I hurt her? I never even touched her! You believed her and not me, your best friend?I can't believed I actually liked you. You was nice to me when I joined but when she returned, you ignored me for 2 WHOLE MONTHS. And now you want to kick me out of the guild when I did nothing wrong, don't make me laugh.I HATE all of you so call "guildmates".Now that I decided to leave you team and guild,might as well show you my real power". I shouted.

"REQUIP, QUEEN OF DRAGONS HEAVENLY DRESS"

Everybody was shock especially the dragon slayers and Erza.

My eyes turned yellow,my clothes turned into a bright yellow dress with black boots.My hair turned into light blue with white streaks .White wings sprout from my back.

No one's POV

Everybody was shock at Lucy's transformation.

"W.........hat is that form and how come I didn't know you could requip?"Erza asked shaking in fear.

"Sorry I didn't tell you, I had to keep it a secret from everyone. As for this form, it is called 'Queen of Dragons Celestial Dress" or "Queen of Dragons Heavenly dress" Lucy said.

"You Lucy Heartfillia,the queen of Dragons?Don't make me laugh,you're the weakest in the guild.Dragons don't even exist anymore.How can you be the queen of Dragons when they don't exist anymore."Natsu said and everyone laughed.

Lucy POV

"My real name is Lucy Weisslogia Dragonia. And Dragons exist all right , I prove it to you right now, Salamander."I said smirking.

"Celestial Dragon ROAR" I shouted. I shot the roar right towards Bitchsanna and Salamander.

Both of them went unconscious immediately.

"Lucy-san, was that a dragon roar?"Wendy asked

"Why yes Wendy. I'm the ultimate dragon slayer. I know all elemental of dragon slaying magic as well as all the different magic including lost magic and dark magic."I said sadistically.

Just then, someone walked into the guild hall. Everyone got into their fighting stance as he walked in. As he walked towards me, Gray started conjuring a "ice make:Gun" but I stopped him.

"Yo Blondie , are you alright? Why did you use your roar?I thought you wasn't going to tell them about it."Sting asked.

"Oh hey Sting, I wasn't going to use it but they called me weak. Natsu slapped me and accused me too so I used "Celestial dragon roar" on him,"I said smiling.

"Hey Lucy, you know he's Sting Eucliffe,one of the twin dragon slayers of Sabertooth right?" Mira asked me

"Yeah,why?"I asked

"He's the enemy, Lucy." Gajeel said

"No no no, you got it all wrong. It's true he's from Sabertooth,the ruthless guild but Master Jiemma is gone. He's the new guild master."I said.

Sting POV
"Lu-chan, how does he know your true powers when you just told us?"Levy asked.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. Sting introduce yourself. Oh transform too."Blondie said.

My eyes turned green. My outfit turned into a white king's attire with white shoes. My hair turned light blue with white streaks just like Blondie's and white wings exactly like hers.

"Sting Weisslogia Eucliffe at your service. I'm Blondie's friend.we trained together in the dragon realm and I'm the dragon king."I said smirking.

"Oh almost forgot, Blondie there's someone here to see you."I said

"Who?"Blondie asked puzzled

Onee-chan!

I'm really sorry for the late update,I had lots of school work to do.
I won't be updating for a while because of my upcoming exam.