Part 3-Reunion of friends {EDITED}

This story is of my own creation. I don't allow any translation of any language. The content may not be copied to any devices,transmitted or altered in any way.
All rights Reserved

Lucy's POV
As I was walking around town,I bumped into someone.

"Yo Blondie, remember me?"The person said.i looked up and saw.........

Sting Eucliffe

"Long time no see, Stingy Bee."I said grinning.We haven't seen each other after the GMG so I was very happy to see him.

Sting's POV
I was walking around town after a mission and somebody bumped into me.

I was going to say 'watch it', but I saw a girl with blond hair and guessed it was Blondie.

So I said "Yo Blondie, remember me?"

She looked up and saw me."Long time no see,Stingy bee."She said grinning.

I got pissed when she called me Stingy Bee so I shouted"When will you STOP CALLING ME STINGY BEE!"

"When you STOP CALLING ME BLONDIE!"she shouted back.

"Never in a million years Blondie"I said.

"Me too Stingy Bee"she said.

We laughed and she hugged me. I was shock at first but hugged back.

Lucy's POV
After our little 'arguement' I decided to ask him why he was in Mangolia.

"Stingy Bee, why are you in Mangolia?" I asked him.

"Oh that,I was on a job with Rouge and we just finish it. I decided to walk around town."he answered looking bored.

"Oh, then where's Rouge?"I asked him

"I don't know. I told him to get the money for the job while I walk around town. He could be walking around town or returned to the guild by now with lector and frosch."He said.

I nodded and said"I wanna catch up when I get back on the mission"

"Ok but what mission?"he asked.

"Oh,Im going on a mission with my friends later and I'll be back around a week later.How long can you stay in Mangolia?"I said .

"I can stay as long as you want."he said grinning.

"I thought your master was really strict and aren't you gonna get scold for going back late?"I asked curiously.

"I won't. After all who will scold their own guild master."He said grinning as I looked confused of what he said.My eyes widen as I understood what her said.

"You're the guild master of SABERTOOTH?"I said while recovering from my shock.

Stings POV
"Why are you so shock? Don't believe me?" I asked

"No, no.I'm just surprise you're the guild master. I thought Master Jiemma was the guild master of Sabertooth."She replied.

"Since I beat Jiemma, everyone voted I should be the guild master."I said smirking.

After a bit more talking,I looked at my watch and said"Blondie,it's already 2pm. You better get back to go on your mission. We'll meet again when you get back."

"Oh that's right,I have to go,"she said as she started running towards her guild."We'll meet again when I get back! You better not leave!"she shouted.

"Oh right! Can I have your house key?"I said running after her.

"Why?" She eyed me suspiciously

"Cause I don't have a place to stay, pwetty,pwetty please?"I said in a very cute voice while doing the puppy dog eyes.

"Urgh fine.Just don't wreck the place or let Natsu know you're there." She shouted and threw me the keys to her house.

"Looks like I found myself a place to stay.Better get Lector from Rouge before he gets angry at me for skipping my duties."I thought to myself as I walk towards Sabertooth.

As I was walking towards Sabertooth, a girl came running towards me and hugged me. I turn my head and I saw Natsume smiling at me.

"Hey Natsume, did you come here to see Blondie?" I asked her

"Hai, Nii-chan. I miss her a lot. I haven't seen her for very a long time. Can you bring me to her?" She said

"Ok Natsume, we'll go to Sabertooth to get Lector first then we'll go to see Blondie,ok?

"Hai, Nii-chan."Natsume said.I carried her and made my way to Sabertooth.

Hope you like this chapter.
Sorry for the late update, I was on holiday.
I will continue this story next week.