pls read.

im extremely sorry.

i have been trying to update this book, making slow progress but i can't bring myself to update any more.

im just not interested in natepat, the story has nothing going on, and it's badly written in my eyes. i dont even watch nwtb anymore.

so i will be discontinuing this book. it's for the best, really, as i dont want to pump out badly written chapters to just finish this up.

but

i will accept chapters that you have written to continue this book, if you really care.

how to do that:

-make a book titled 'etched continued chapters' or something similar and write your chapters there.
-pls pm me when youre finished and ill review them and see if i deem them good to be in the book
-i will comment that youre available to post and ill copy and paste, edit a few things and publish the chapter with credit.

please do this if you want this book to be finished or if you like this book enough to finish it on your own.

thank you for 8k reads and i find myself enjoying your comments even more. thankyou for being good readers and waiting for an update that might have never come.

i wont be quitting writing, as i am working on a couple of books. so follow me and stay updated if youre interested in:

camp camp [mainly danvid]
amyiplier [possibly]
drarry
pansmione
original works
+ more fandoms

thankyou again and here was chapter eleven if you would like to expand on it :

--

His heart weighed like a bunch of bricks and his arms were limp like a corpse. Morbid. Matt hugged himself and sat on the soft guest bed that Thias arranged for him. It was embarassing to show up at their doorstep, his eyes bloodshot and trails of dried tears falling from his eyes. It looked like ice and felt cold on his cheeks. Mark quickly welcomed him inside and began work on a mug of hot chocolate. Matt distinctly remembering how Nate told him how the heat from a hot cup mimicked human warmth and calmed people down.

But when he held the cup and let the hot chocolate run down his throat, he felt nothing but cold. Emptiness filed his stomach and he felt it crawl up to his mind. He had never seen Nate so..so angry and betrayed. It scared him. It wasn't like his Soulmate to be angry. Frustrated, yes but angry? Matt shivered and felt pathetic. He couldnt handle Nate's glaring eyes and as much as he wanted to stay and talk things out, he needed to escape those eyes.

He let out a small whine, tears quickly rushing down his cheeks. He was angry with himself. What a stupid excuse. He was dancing?

Please.

Nate wasn't born yesterday. He wasn't stupid and Matt was silly to try and pass it off as truth. Yes, he swore he wasn't lying but he panicked. Nate was yelling and his fear of being hit by his Soulmate rose. Nate promised he would never harm Matt but what if he was drunk with rage and had to take it out on someone..?

Matt wiped the tears he didn't know was falling from his cheeks and lied down. Nate left a hole in his heart and he has no idea how he's going to fix it.

He closed his eyes and wished for a peaceful uneventful sleep. He didn't get that.

He couldn't take his head off the pillow. It weighed like a ton of bricks, just like his heart. It hurt to move, the coldness next to him where Matt used to spoon him mocked him as he was the one who was at fault.

Which was true..kinda.

He rolled over and started at the red letters on the clock that read 12:55pm. His eyes begun to hurt so the ebony rolled over and closed his eyes, burrowing deeper into the covers. He felt no reason to get out of bed as Matt wouldn't be there to make him laugh with stupid breakfast puns that will ultimately...

see you later..possibly. 💞