Micheal B. Jordan 😩

Noamí placed soft kisses on Bakari's neck, moaning Noamí grabbed his neck running her hands through Bakari's dreads. Twirling his tongue Bakari's sucked on Noamì's sensitive spot. Closing her eyes she let the feeling of pleasure takeover.

Bakari's sucked as of he was sucking on Noamí's honey pot. Noamí's body reacted to him in many ways. Hence the puddle running down her legs. Bakari's erection grew harder arousing Noamí more. Noamí soft booty brushed past it exciting Noamí.

Bakari gripped Noamí's neck with just enough aggression. Noamì panted as Bakari's hand roamed her body. Gripping her booty firmly spreading her inner lips apart. Noamí shivered squirting just a little. Bakari snaked his index finger around Noamí's dripping wet honey cave. Spreading her wetness around the gushy sounds made him groan. Pre cum spilled at his tip instantly.

Bakari unhooked Noamí's bra spilling her perky breast that bounced freely throwing her bra arcoss the room murmuring loud enough for Noamí to hear.

"Damn baby, fuckin' is our thing." Bakari paused running his thumb across Noamí's caramel erect nipples."But I wanna make love tonight."

Bakari turned Noamì around roughly their eyes bore each others. Deeply staring at each other Bakari reached for his hard erection stroking his pre cum around teasingly. Noamí dropped down on her knee's. Eyes full of lust Bakari returned the look. Noamì opened her mouth wide sticking out her tongue. Noamí rubbed her breasts together igniting a fire inside of Bakari.

"Put it in daddy and stroke my throat like you gonna stroke this pussy."

Noamì begged and Bakari obliged slapping his hard erection on top of Noamí's tongue. The fruity flavor saturated Noamí's mouth making her mouth water for more. Bakari  had a specific diet of various fruits and water making him taste so much better each time than the last.

Bakari interlocked his fingers inside of Noamí's thick straight hair pulling it up. Bakari pushed inside Noamí's mouth stretching her mouth with his girth. Noamí relaxed her throat bobbing her head along with Bakari's movements.

Bakari moaned throwing his head back his knees bucked. He rubbed his hands over his face staring down at Naomì

"AHH SHIT."

Bakari popped Noamí's plump behind dipping his finger inside her wet cave. Noamí's eyes watered as Bakari picked up the pace along with his fingers also. Whimpering Noamí grinding against his fingers choking slightly whilst the pit of her stomach tightened. Bakari felt she was about to come so he slowed down his fingers

"You wanna come you gotta work for it."

Bakari curved his fingers pushing at Noamí's g-spot. Noamì yelped rocking her hips hitting her g-spot Bakari speeded up his fingers purposely producing Noamí's sweet juices. Bakari kept going until a creamy substance flowed right on his hand making a sticking mess for him to clean up. Panting from the intense pleasure Noamì tried to push his hands away. Bakari put her hand behind her back