Our Secret -one direction fanfiction-

So as this is my first fanfic please don't get too annoyed if I spell something wrong or if some details are wrong, hence the name fanfiction. Anyway thank you for reading this. Also this is MY story so please don't copy it I have had all these idea's myself, so if you see anybody copying it please let me know. Anyway thanks again for reading this.

*************************************************************************************************************************

" AHAHAHAHAHA!" I screamed at the T.V.

" Your so loud," Spencer exclaimed.

" Shut up!" I protested " You love it really" I stuck my tongue out at him

" I know I do" He smirked as he shuffled closer to me, throwing his arm around my shoulders, and giving me a peck on the cheek. I sighed, this was heaven. He was heaven. We had known each other for about 7 years now and I felt like I could tell him anything. Which I could. He was funny, intelligent, good looking, cute, caring and everything I wished for in a guy.

" What are you thinking about?" He asked

" Erm... just us really" I muttered sheepishly. I took a glance up at him and a smile appeared on his lips.

" What about us, Hazel?" He persisted.

" Just about how much I really trust you" I admitted. He grinned at me and started to lean down. I shuffled up as close as I could, on my small couch and lent up. When our lips touched my head started spinning. From the moment I saw him I knew he was the one. As soon as he sauntered into the classroom at the start of year 7 I just had this feeing in the bottom of my stomach. That was saying something as I was now finishing my last year of school. The kiss started deeper and deeper as he swiped his tongue along my lower lip, asking for permission which I gladly gave. As our tongues battled for dominance there was a ringing noise echoing in the silence, making me jump and Spencer chuckle against my lips. While I regrettably pulled away from him I realised the noise was coming from my blue iPhone. I groaned as I stood up, reaching out for the unknown call.

" Hello? " I answered

" Um... hello is this Miss Canterson?" A female voice replied, rather shaky

" Yes, who's calling?" I questioned, gaining more curious by the minute.

" It's Greenwood Hospital, we are sorry to inform you that your mother and father have been in a rather unfortunate accident" She said, careful to phrase it right.

" What I will be there in 5 minutes" I exclaimed, complete shock running through my body. I quickly ended the call and started off towards the door.

" Who was that? Where are you going?" Spence asked, worry laced in his voice.

" The hospital... mum and dad..." Was all I could mutter before I was scooped up and carried to my car.

" I'm sure there fine, don't worry, when we get there it'll turn out they got the wrong number" He soothed

" But what...if... if they're not? And its not...not the wrong n-number? And they're h-hurt?" I sobbed. This couldn't be happening, just yesterday they were here telling me they were going ona little vacation and wouldn't be back for a week, and now there in hospital! This couldn't be happening

" Hey, hey don't cry, they'll be fine" He shushed. I wasn't really sure where we were but I didn't care as long as we were getting to the hospital to see my mum and dad, the people that brought me to this world.

As soon as we got there I ran into the small reception room, with just a white tank top and leggings, while my brown hair probably looked a mess.

" Mr and Mrs Canterson?" I stuttered. The nurse smiled at me and replied, room 564. I quickly ran to the stairs, not caring how far the room was, Spencer hot on my heels. As I saw floor L I smashed through the door and into the corridor. Once seeing room 564 I slowed down, clearing my head, getting myself ready for what I was about to see. I silently opened the door and gasped at the scene before me as did Spencer moments later

********************************************************************************************************************

Ooooooooo a cliffhanger <3 Remember please comment, vote fan and all that stuff <3 Thank you

~Liana xx~