Is this where it all starts again? Pt.2

Jimin's point of view  

After 15 minutes of riding the ambulance, we arrived at the hospital. Taehyung was instantly rolled out where more doctors and nurses awaited our arrival and rushed into the emergency room with him. I trailed behind until a nurse told me to wait behind the door which he entered. I ran my hand through my hair: I am so stressed out. 

A couple of police officers came up to me. "Hello, are you with that lad that just came in?" One officer asked, i nodded. "Do you know what happened to him?" The officer asked. "No. We had a little misunderstanding and he left. I tried to chase after him but I didn't know where he went so i searched the school. The last place i looked was the fenced off part and that is where I found him." I told the officers. 

"What do you mean by 'the fenced off part'?" The officer asked suspiciously. "They blocked off the area because there is no CCTV there but someone cut the fence and get in there. Whoever did it, did this to Taehyung too." I spoke. One of the police men had written everything that I said down before saying 'thank you' and leaving.

I realised that I haven't told Kookie about Taehyung. "He is going to kill me." I panicked to myself. I whipped my phone out of my pocket and started to call Kookie. "Hey Jimin, shouldn't you be in class?" Kookie asked on the other side of the phone. "Ehm... Kookie... Something happened to Taehyung." I told him. "What?" He asked nervously. "He was- He was stabbed at school." I told him. Tears trickled down my face as I came to realise what has actually happened. 

"Ta-Taehyung. I-is he o-okay?" Kookie asked shakily. "We arrived at the hospital 5 minutes ago, he his is su-surgery at the moment." I told him as tears streamed down my face. "We will be there as fast as possible." Kookie told me quietly before putting the phone down. This was my fault, I shouldn't have let Taehyung storm off like that. I sat on one of the chairs outside of the operating room where I cried and cried until I had all the guild washed from my body.

Taehyung was still in surgery by the time kookie came. Kookie sprinted down the hall as Suga ran after him. "Wh-where i-is he?" Kookie asked, out of breath with obvious tears on his face. I looked over at the operating room. Kookie dropped to his knees as out of breath and holding his chest. I have never seen him in so much pain and sadness before. They are real soul mates. 

Suga placed his hands on Kookie's shoulder and massaged them to calm him down. A sudden rush of nurses ran into the operating room area: this only made Kookie cry even more because of the possibility that Taehyung could die.

Another hour passed, Kookie passed out because of the tears and Suga was holding him so he wasn't uncomfortable. The surgeon came out of the operating. I stood up to here what he had to say. "Taehyung will be fine. The surgery went well. Although he did have a Hypovolemic Shock because of the amount of blood he had lost. He will be weak for a while and very pale but we will make sure that he is checked on every hour and always have someone near by if something does happen." The surgeon informed me before leaving. 

Around 5 minutes later, Taehyung came out of the room looking exactly as the surgeon told me. I hope he will be well. I woke Kookie and Suga to go follow him and the nurses that took him to his room. Suga had to hold Kookie back so the nurses could do their job as he wanted to hold Taehyung's hand. Everything was set up and Kookie sat by Taehyung's side. We always seem to be in a hospital recently. I sat next to Suga as he called everyone to share the news as we all care about Taehyung.

Jungkook's point of view

I didn't think that Taehyung's siblings would come after Taehyung like this. I thought they'd capture him, not kill him. It is strange as he was used as a punching bag but now they want to kill him. Something doesn't add up. I could tell that Taehyung has been not himself. He has been a little depressed and can be a little snappy but to be angry at Jimin and to walk away over nothing: I think he isn't telling me something. It has been hours since he has come out of surgery and he still hasn't woken. By this time, Mark joined us as the rest of them were busy.