Chapter 1

Nikki's POV
I walked along the beach watching the waves move. I sighed and kept walking. I heard something that sounded like people singing, i followed the sound slowly.

I walked up to a part of the beach that seemed different.
I looked to see 5 men all singing, i hid behind a rock and watched them.
There was two sitting in chairs, two laying on the ground, and one sitting on a box thing with a guitar.

The one on the right was laying on the ground wearing red pants and a striped shirt. He had straight briwn hair but it was swooped on one side and he was laughing.

The second one was sitting on a chair wearing tan pants and a blue and white shirt. He had curly hair and was smiling.

The third one was sitting on the box thingy wearing the same color pants as the second one with a blue shirt. He had blonde hair and sunglasses.

The forth one was laying down and had on white pants with a greenish blue shirt. He had curly hair too but it wasn't as curly as the second one.

The last one was sitting in a chair too. He was wearing a white shirt and tan pants also. He had straight hair but it was styled weird, he was wearing a hat too.

They kept singing and laughing. I watched them and thought about my mommy. I sat down and hugged my legs, i hid my face in my arms and cried.
I missed my mommy and daddy so much it hurt. They promised they would never leave but they did.
I cried until i couldn't anymore. I heard whispers around me but i ignored them and kept my face hidden.

Zayn's POV
I smiled and sung with the guys, we decided to come hang out at the beach.
We were singing and i heard crying, i stopped singing and got up.

"Whats wrong lad?", Harry asked from behind me.
I looked at him,"Do you guys hear that it sounds like someone crying?"
Louis listened and nodded getting up,"I hear it too."

I walked towards the sound, i walked up to a rock and looked behind it to see a little girl about 3 or 4. She was wearing a black tank top, gray sweatpants, and some old red converse. Her hair was dirty blonde and down her back. She had her arms around her legs and was crying with her face hidden.

"Where did she come from?", i heard Niall whisper.

"Where are her parents?", Liam whispered.

"No one is around here for miles.", Louis whispered.

"Maybe shes lost", Harry whispered.

I walked over to her and sat by her. I pushed her hair back some and looked at her. She turned her head towards me and i saw she had gray eyes.
"Hey. Im Zayn whats your name?"

She looked at me,"N-ni-nikki"She had what sounded like a Russian accent but also a British one.

I nodded,"Where are your parents Nikki?"

She teared up,"Gone" She looked back down and started crying.

I pulled her into my lap and rubbed her back holding her close,"Where did they go."

She cried harder,"Heaven"

I looked at the guys with a look of horror and sadness. They looked at me with the same look.
Liam walked over to us,"How about you come with us sweetie? We wont hurt you i promise."

She looked at him then at me,"Okay"

I smiled and stood up holding her close,"Im going to take her back to the car. Can you guys get the stuff?"

Harry nodded and walked with the other guys to get our stuff.

I walked to the car and got in the back holding Nikki in my arms. She curled up and started playing with her hair trying to get some of the knots out. The guys came back to the car and everyone got in, Harry got in the drivers seat with Louis in the passanger seat. Niall got in by me and Liam by him. Harry started the car and drove to our flat. I looked down at Nikki to see her eyes closing, i smiled and kissed her little head.

We got to our flat and i got out, i walked to the door and unlocked it then walked inside. I walked to my room and laid Nikki down, i covered her up and smiled. I walked back down stairs and sat by Niall on the couch.

Harry sat on the other couch and Louis sat by him then Liam sat by me. Liam looked at me,"So what do we do with her now?"

I shrugged,"I guess wait until she wakes up and find out where her other family is if she has any."

They all nodded and we sat around and talked about random stuff then i looked at the clock to see it was almost 1 in the morning,"I think we should all be heading to bed."

Everyone nodded and i walked upstairs to my room, i walked in and changed into some sweatpants and a tee shirt. I slid in my bed by Nikki and wrapped my arms around her. She snuggled into my side and i smiled.

I fell asleep thinking about how much i want to protect her. She was so fragile and vunerable.

I promise to protect her no matter what.

_________________________________________________________________

Picture of Nikki--------->

So this is my first One Direction story.

How do you think it is so far?

Comment please.

Thanks