Chapter 2

Nikki's POV

I woke up with someones arm wrapped around me and i got scared. I tried to sit up and when i couldn't i screamed as loud as i could.
The person holding me screamed too and fell out of the bed we were in.
I jumped up and ran out of the room, i ran down the stairs as fast as i could.
I kept running until i ran into something hard.

I fell on my butt and looked up to see i ran into someone's leg.
The person had blonde hair and looked down at me.
He looked at me with concerned eyes,"Hi Nikki. What's wrong?"

I looked at him and started remembering everything that happened yesterday.
I shook my head,"Nothing."

The one named Zayn came running downstairs and looked at me. He picked me up and cradled me in his arms,"Im sorry i scared you."
He held me close like daddy used to and kept saying how he was sorry.

I relaxed after awhile and hugged him back,"Its okay Zayn."
I looked at him to see him smiling.

He smiled,"Well since you'll be staying with us we need to get you some clothes."

I looked at him confused but just nodded.
He sat me down,"While i get the other lads and get ready you stay here with Niall."

I looked over at Niall and he smiled at me,"You'll be safe with me until Zayn comes back."
I noticed he sounded funny and laughed.
He smiled wider and looked at me.

I smiled and started pulling at my hair.
Niall looked at it and ran somewhere then came back with a hairbrush.
He sat by me and pulled me on his lap,"Im going to brush your hair and try to get some of these tangles out."

I nodded and he started brushing my hair making me wince sometimes because it hurt.

After a super long time he finally finished and my hair was tangle free and straight.

I smiled and hugged him,"Thank you Niall."

He smiled and hugged me back,"Your welcome Nikki-Poo."

I giggled and heard footsteps, i looked over to the stairs. I saw Zayn, Louis, and Liam.

I hid behind Niall and peeked around his leg. The one named Lwouis laughed and smiled at me.

I looked at him and frowned, I didn't like when people laughed at me.

Zayn came over and picked me up,"Alright lets go get you some new clothes."

I wrapped my arms aorund his neck and curled up in his arms.

He walked outside and to a black car, he got in the back and held me in his lap.

I closed my eyes still feeling sleepy, i heard Zayn humming and started falling asleep.

I started dreaming out my mommy and daddy, we were at the park and daddy was pushing mommy on the swing while she was holding me.

Mommy was laughing and smiling then everything went dark and i could hear mommy screaming.

I started crying and tried to run towards her voice but i couldnt. I cried and screamed her name but she never answered me.

Then there was these bright lights and more screaming.

I cried harder and tried looking for them but everything was black and i couldnt see anything.