Three's a crowd

God I love the beach. It's so romantic and calm, especially when your with the love of your life. It's like nothing else exists in the world, ya' know? " Hey babe? Do you think we can still come here after the twins get here?" With this scene, how could you not fall in love with this beach? The sun was just setting, so there's an orange glow flooding over everything. The sound of the waves and the sea gulls match so perfectly with the tensity between Luke and I. "We can come back whenever you want. It's only a thirty minute drive from the house." He looked down at me with his warm and caring brown eyes and I lost it. He knows I love his eyes, way more than my weird blue eyes.  We both feel it, that awkward feeling right before a kiss, but he leans in first. I run my fingers through his curly brown hair and close my eyes in anticipation. 

The far too familiar noise of my electric alarm clock makes me jolt upright. The stupid thing must have a short or something in it, It's way too loud to be worth four dollars! "Well since I'm up already, I might as well get ready for one of the longest days of my life. Why does the last day of school have to be on a Monday?"  It's hard to drag yourself out of bed on a Monday. Why did this have to be the last day, why not tomorrow? "Chris, shut your alarm clock up! Its too loud for the twins!" Ahh, the twins. They weren't due for another month, yet they already held more importance than me. Don't get me wrong, I love my mother but, sometimes she can get a little out of hand. She was the only one who supported Luke and I when we told her we were in love. Dad bolted when he figured out that i loved Luke. If you haven't guessed yet, Luke is my awesomely perfect boyfriend. His curly dark brown hair, brown eyes and perfect stature are just a few things I love about him. Oh shit, today was the last day of school! After this I could spend all summer at Luke's house! "Sure thing mom! You should just buy me a new one!" I yelled down stairs to my mother, who was making an awesome breakfast of pancakes and eggs!

I got up and put on my school uniform: a white dress shirt that stopped at my waist, a navy blue vest with a lighter blue and black plaid tie, and khaki pants. These aren't necessary for school, but I like to look my best at school. Next is the little bit of make up I do wear. I've never been very feminine, just to the point where I look presentable. Luke seems to like it so I must look good in some way. I put on just enough eye liner to make my blue eyes, which Luke loves so much, pop. My black dress socks and shoes were waiting by the door, as usual. The smell of mom's home cooked pancakes was so enticing I didn't even put on my shoes. I grabbed my phone off of the counter just as the doorbell rang. My little brat of a sister Megan yells from the living room, "I got it!" before i have time to even think of answering the door. It's kind of sad that even though I'm three years older than Megan, she's taller and more athletic than I am. I over hear the little brat say "Yeah, Chris is in the kitchen. you can come in if you'd like." OK, there's only one person she would be THAT nice to. Luke walks into the kitchen from the hallway and sits next to me. "Babe what are you doing here? I thought we were going to meet at school." I really didn't have a clue as to why he was here, not that i didn't appreciate him stopping by every now and then.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek, seeing as how my mother was standing three feet away, and stared at me with his warm brown eyes. "What? I cant come and see the love of my life before school? Maybe I wanted to walk you to school, did you think about that?" and he grinned as he always did when he was around me. Mom came to the counter and placed two plates of blueberry pancakes in front of Luke and I. "OK boys, there's a mom in the room so watch it!" Did she really think we were going to do anything in front of her? I do respect my mother! "Okay mom! It's not like we were going to just start making out in front of you!" She walked over and kissed my forehead and rustled my blond hair, "I taught you right boy! Now I see why a good looking young man like Luke would go after you!" My cheeks blushed a little before Luke fixed my hair and responded "you did an excellent job Mrs. Oliver." God he knew how to suck up to her! If only it were that easy for me. "Luke, can we just leave now before my mom embarrasses me anymore?" I shot a joking look towards her before she smacked the back of my head in the same joking manner. He smiled at how close we were and nodded his head "Sure, but don't forget your shoes this time." Leave your shoes at home one time and he never lets it go. I slipped on my dress shoes and lead Luke out of the front door before hitting Megan in the back of the head and locking the door after us.