Nothing interesting

It's the special times with Luke that i enjoy the most. I live about ten minutes away from Arbor High School. Now, that might not seem like alot of time to spend together walking, but you kind of forget about that when your with someone you love. You just sort of space out when your together. Luke even realized that we walk the same way everyday, he walks on the left so that he's closer to the street and keeps me on the right. "So are you excited about spending basically the whole summer with me?" I swear, Luke has the worst sense of sarcasm. "Nope, I'm absolutely dreading spending the whole summer in my amazing boyfriend's house with him." I can't help but try and be sarcastic around Luke, we just like to have fun and play around together. "The only thing that i can think of that makes me even more excited than staying with you is that today is the last day of school."  I admit to Luke. High school isn't the best environment for any gay male student. Luke is an athlete so no one really cares if he's gay, But i'm not as 'popular' as Luke. I'm usually the one sitting alone eating lunch before Luke and I started dating. I still remember how Luke and I first started dating actually.

It was Towards the middle of the school year. I transferred from Pheobus High School and didn't really have any say in the matter. My family always knew that i was homosexual, not all of them liked that but it was me. I had been at Arbor High for about two weeks before people started passing around rumors about me. The regular sstereotypical rumors about blond skinny guys with blue eyes. After being put through hell at my last school I couldn't help it, I came out to the whole school. About three days after my announcement a jock who looked amazing with his curly hair and nearly flawless skin sat with me at lunch. He wasn't like the rest of the jocks who all, in a way, bullied me. his eyes were full of concern and he seemed really nice. I didn't trust him at all. I thought he would turn on me and mock me behind my back but after a week of eating lunch together he announced that he was gay. Two weeks after that, He asked me out on a date and ever since then I've loved my perfect boyfriend unconditionally. 

"Chris! Hello? Wake up!" Luke was right in my ear. "Chris! We haven't talked most of the way here, Wake up!" I shake my head and look up at the school. I really hate this school, but only one more year after today. "Sorry Luke, I was thinking alot." He could never be mad at me if i used my innocent voice. "You'r lucky you used your innocent voice, and that I love you." Why does he always catch me off guard with the 'I love you' stuff? "I know i'm lucky you love me." I actually genuinely smiled with that thought. "But i'll see you in Third period before we get out today. Still walking me home right?" We were at the doors and Luke turned to me and gave me a note. he said "Don't open it until you get to lunch today, OK?" How am I supposed to wait until lunch! "Ugh, fine. I'll wait and open it then. love you!" Luke was already walking off but turned and yelled back "I love you Chris Mathews! Until the day I die!" My Boyfriend is such a try hard.