[ t w o ]

> mark pov. <

i've been texting sana for the past few weeks and i think i might be addicted to her. i don't even know her in reality. just virtually. why am i addicted to her. she's someone i've never met and here i am thinking about her. lets post a selca and at least try to impress her.

mark_tuan

  ❤ liked by bambam1a, yu_gyeom, hawt_bxtches and 1,465 others

liked by bambam1a, yu_gyeom, hawt_bxtches and 1,465 others

- thinking about you

comments:

jyp_marktuan - ahhhh mark oppa you're so hot

bambam1a_official - thinking about who?

> press to load more comments.................

maybe me and sana should meet up sometime. i mean we have been talking for a while. i got up and left the practice room to get some lunch. i accidentally bumped into someone with their hoodie on.

"i'm so sorry" she said and bowed down politely.

"sh~~~ you don't have to be so formal. its fine" i said and patted her head.

"mark, right?" she asked.

"yeah. call me oppa" i said and winked at her.

"i'm dying right now. and scared. sixteen is coming up soon" she said and looked down at her feet.

"don't be scared uhhhh-"

"sana. sana minatozaki" she said and bowed again.

"just try your best sana. you'll be great" i said and smiled.

"thank you oppa. i better get going now or jyp-nim is gonna kill me. hehe" she said and waved.

"bye sana" i said and waved back before walking away.

hmm. she has the same name as the girl with the fan account. nah it can't be her. why would she hold a fan account? there's many people out there named sana. i think i'm going crazy. i shook it off and went to the deli to get some ramen. 

> sana pov. <

i just talked to mark. but i told him my real name so does that make him know that its me now? can't be. i decided to take a picture of my adidas and post it on instagram.

_jyp.mtuan_

  ❤️  liked by unofficial_jypentertainment, fab_bxtches and 598 others

i am lowkey fangirling. excuse my legs and my shoes. mark is so cute and hot sometimes i can't. i sound so weird but ya'll know its true. ahhh~~~

comments:

mark_tuan - thank you sana. ❤️❤️

> press to load more.................

-

-> mark_tuan

you're making me feel so important

_jyp.mtuan_<-

you are important. how is it like at jyp on a daily basis?

for now i gotta act as normal as possible so he doesn't find out.

-> mark_tuan 

its fine just really stressful

_jyp.mtuan_<-

you should get some rest and i should stop bothering you hehe

-> mark_tuan

nononononono. its fine really. i enjoy your company.

_jyp.mtuan_<-

you do?

-> mark_tuan

of course i do. i was thinking of maybe........meeting you this weekend

-

how do i make cliffhangers? was that a cliffhanger? anyways any armys out there that watched the amas last night and stayed up. i'm still cheesy that they blocked out some of the fanchants but it was loud. anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeee