t w e n t y

March 13, 2017 | 4:46 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"YES, I was an angel of darkness." Currently we were sitting down on a pile of fluffy clouds while drinking tea as Hoseok explained his story to me and Yoongi. Yes, we were drinking tea in heaven. I never thought a day like this would enter my life in a way which seems so impossible.

"I was actually born into the devil realm. I had no choice but to be a devils child. Well, you see, we aren't birthed out of a human being like how you humans are. For us, the ruler of the devil realm creates us in lava. For us to be created, he has to recite this specific chant, which I don't even know what it is. Once that happens, we're alive and breathing. As a kid, I knew I was different from everyone else. I didn't have the same motives as the others that lived in the devil realm. My heart and mind didn't have the same anger as other nor did I feel hatred towards life. I just... I didn't feel like I belonged. I felt like I could do so much more than torture innocent people, so that's when I decided to leave the devil realm. God, fortunately, took me in as long as I proved that my heart was pure, that I knew what I was doing was good. So I began helping people, I tried helping them by showing the better side of life. I tried leading them to the right path. A little while after of showing that I could be trusted, God gave me my set of wings and therefore gave me the title of a guardian."

My eyes were widened as I listened to Hoseok's full story. Wow. I had no idea that this is what Hoseok had to go through to earn his wings and earn his trust from God. I licked my lips and set my cup of tear down to the side. "I had no idea that you went through so much to get where you are today."

"I know, but in the end it was worth it." Hoseok smiled softly as he stared at me, then towards Yoongi.

"Yoongi, I need to talk to you," Hoseok sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Jungkook, could you give us a minute please?"

I nodded my head slightly as I got up from the cloud I was sitting on and walked away from the two. I decided to look around the place since who knew when the next time I was going to be back.

Well, probably when i'm dead, yes, but you never know when that might be.

There wasn't really much to look at to be honest. Everything was just clouds but the scenery of the sky was beautiful. The sky was painted with reds and oranges and a hint of pink too. I closed my eyes and felt a light breeze brush against my skin causing light shivers to run down my spine. There were sounds of birds chirping off to the distant and the sounds of the ocean crashing onto the shore. It was truly relaxing.

"Jungkook?" My eyes opened and I turned back around. Hoseok stood there with a worrisome look displayed on his youthful face.

"Is everything okay?" I frowned, wondering what has gotten to this boy for him to look like that.

"Well the good thing is that you won't be seeing that devil creature anytime soon," He slightly chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Is everything okay?"

"You know what? How about we go back to your place and we'll talk there, yeah?" Hoseok smiled slightly as he then motioned me to follow him back to where we were sitting from before. "Yoongi, i'm going to be taking Jungkook back down. You and Jungkook should say your farewells."

"Wait, Yoongi can't come with us?" I said with wide eyes.

"Jungkook... Yoongi can't come with us. He's an angel now. This is where he belongs now." Hoseok informed me with a frown. I looked over at Yoongi and he nodded his head as in to inform me that what Hosoek said was correct.