Jack/Finn

I was hanging out with Jack watching a movie in his hotel room(The rest of the cast were in thier hotel rooms and Finn had gon up a floor to get snacks)when I heard him giggle."What's so funny?" I asked looking up at the boy who I had broken up with two weeks ago everything was still a little awkward,but I came to terms "nothing" "C'mon let me see Jack" I said leaning over. As I was leaning over he pushed me away gently. "Y'n mind your own business!" he shouted at me. It was too late I had already seen what he was doing I saw him texting Ellie the girl he had broken up with before me,the text said.

                                                              Two weeks ago

Ellie:Hey can you come over      

Jack:Not right now I'm with

Ellie:DO IT RIGHT NOW JACK!!!

Jack:I just kind of still have feeling for her

"You asshole! you were cheating on me" I screamed "What does it matter it's over" "It's been two weeks and you thought I wouldn't freak,your an idoit!" I could feel tears in the corner's of my eyes."How long Jack?!" I asked "A month" he answered."Was I not good enough for you or something did you just h-hate me!" I shouted at him.

"I hated how fucking shy you were I would always have to fucking introduce you to someone while you just stood there not doing shit!" he yelled back. I was still sensitive after the breakup I felt something inside me breaking I almost felt like I was going to crack. "W-well I'm sorry I was s-such a disappointment!" I said running out and slamming the door behind me with tears in my eyes.I made it down the hall to the elevator when the doors opened I ran in there just hoping no one would be in there with me.The building was 200 floors tall so I would have enough time to  myself. "Y'N are you alright?" shit! "Yeah I'm o-ok Finn"I told him sobbing. "No,no your not" he said putting his hand on my shoulder I started to break down again just thinking about the situation. "You can tell me what happened Y'n I won't judge" he said rubbing my back,gosh he was so caring.

"Well um during the movie I had heard Jack giggle so I asked him about and he just shouted at me "Mind your own business!" but my stubborn ass had to keep on asking I looked over once again and.... h-he had ben....c-c-cheating on me this past month and w-with Ell-" At that point I cut myself off and hugged Finn like he was the only answer to my problem. "He said I was too shy to ever introduce  myself,Wuy am I so shy I'm so stupid and ugly!" I cried. I felt Finn hold up my face.

"Don't you ever talk about yourself like that Y'n sure you think someone hates you right now,but someone also loves you. Who wouldn't your so beautiful and smart sure your shy,but your also incredible" I could feel butterflies in my stomach do I ... maybe.... I think I'm in love with Finn. "When you walk into a room you lit up my entire day when you left I would wan't to pull you back and pray you never left. When I saw how Jack was with you I wanted to punch him. Y'n I wan't to be the one you go to with your problems,I wan't to be the one to wake up to your beautiful face every damn morning,I wan't to feel fireworks every time I kiss you,Y'n I wan't to be.....with you,every single day of my life ." "I love too" I said with a tear streaming down my cheek.

In one movement I could feel his lips locked with mine I felt electricity spark with each passionate movement he made,it felt like my heart would burst from joy. That broken piece of me re-atached it'self perfectly Finn completed me he loved me.

"Don't ever think your worthless because people will try to knock you down in life,just know I'll be there to break your fall"he said holding the side of my face I nodded in agreement "I think we should get back" he said helping me up 

When me and Finn got back to Jack's room we saw the entire cast sitting on the couch. "Hey guys were back" I said still holding Finn's hand blushing a crimson red. "Wait are OMG NO WAY!" Sofia shouted "yup!" Finn replied kissing my cheek. From the corner of my eye I could see Jack and...Ellie! kissing. Finn noticed and squeezed my hand I squeezed it back. "your cute" I said pecking his nose "your beautiful" he said putting and arm around me and walking over to the couch 

Me and Finn got tje wide couch so we could cuddle of course.

In the middle of the movie I wen't over to the kitchen I saw Jack heading towards me."I'm sorry" he said with a sad look "Jack it's ok I'm fine" I told him "Oh so can we-no Jack didn't you see"I said curiously. "No see what?" I sighed "Me and Finn are together" I said calmly. Jacks facial expression said it all. "No no no how " he said sadly "I'm sorry Jack it's for the best Finn is willing to love me the way you never could,you cheated and you thought we would be ok that's an unhealthy realtionship and I can't be a part of that"

I walked back to the couch and snuggled into Finn's protective arms.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

Thank You all for 11.2K reads it's all because of you guys!