Don't Threaten Him With A Good Time

Anti had a serious party problem. Everyone knew it. His friends never really did anything about it, in fact (Y/N) was always up for a party and dragged Dark along for fun. Jack, however, was always worried about him. Anti knew Jack was just looking out for his twin, but he had Mark. Anti didn't actually have anyone. That was the main reason for going out to parties.

"Anti, I'm serious. This is getting outta hand."

"No it's not!"

"Ya come home drunken out of yer mind every few days! That's extremely unhealthy for you!"

"It's a hell of a feeling though."

"Anti t'at's not the point! You are getting drunk and making out with tons-a girls!"

At this point, the argument had gone on for about an hour. Anti was sick of hearing it over and over again. His twin just didn't get it. Checking the time, he saw it was time for a party he had heard about. His patience snapped and he quickly blurted out:

"I do that because I'm lonely, okay Jack?! No matter where I am I always see either you and Mark or (Y/N) and Dark! I'm jealous and desperate."

Not giving Jack any time to stop him, he quickly burst through the door and tore down the street. He ran to the location of the party, being thankful for having good endurance. Panting only a small bit, he walked inside.

It was only about five in the afternoon, but there was loud music playing from the averagely-sized home. A few already drunk teenagers were on the lawn. A girl came up to him dressed in some pretty revealing clothing. She wasn't Anti's type, not by a long shot. He brushed her off and entered, quickly going to the kitchen and finding champagne. He took about three shots before looking around. Looking out the large window to his left, he could see some kids playing around with gasoline and setting the lawn on fire. To his right, there were a few teens sniffing up some coke. They offered some to him, but Anti wasn't a druggie. He slowly drank more alcohol as time went on. The night was heating up and the music was turned up to the point where Anti grew sick of it. He stood up and slightly stumbled to the door. Though, he was stopped by a teen at the door. He looked sober, probably the mom/dad of the group.

"If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe."

Anti only smirked and gently pushed him aside. He opened the door and stepped out, telling him something before closing the door.

"Don't threaten me with a good time."

He stood on the floor in front of the closed door, taking in the scene. The once green grass was now a charred black, an unsettling odor of burnt hair stung the air. Anti just stayed like that. Alone. Or so he thought.

"Hi."

He turned around, a little in shock, to the girl behind him. She had somehow opened and closed the door without him noticing. A nice choice of clothing helped compliment her light brown hair. A tank-top with the words 'IN MEMORY OF MY SOCIAL LIFE', black sweatpants, brown hiking boots, a black beanie, a yin-and-yang necklace, and a thing black and white flannel was her outfit. Strangely fitting.

"Uh. Hi."

She seemed to snicker at this a little, a small smirk forming to her lips. Anti found it oddly attractive.

"Not much of a talker?"

"I'm not really a people person."

"Wow. You don't say."

Now he was intrigued and interested. Most people would walk away or call him a freak. Instead, she leaned in a bit.

"You have nice eyes."