Never again will i trust

My close friend came to me and we hang out and he started to tell me how he felt for me, I, of course, had feelings for him too.... He asked me out and we dated for 3 months then we broke up for some stupid reason...

we went back out after then he texted me a few days later on my younger cousin's birthday telling me that some girl asked him out and he said yes then he broke up with me over text.

On the same day, he came over then my cousins came to me and told me so I want down to him and told him to leave because I didn't want him near my family and all my cousins were holding me back so I wouldn't do anything I would regret doing like I would regret it.

I forgot to mention that when I was growing up I was getting bullied. I didn't do anything but I would get bullied anyway. Names I won't be reaping because of how hurtful it was.

As time went on I was more depressed then I was before. I would have trust issues with people around me. In middle school, people wouldn't really understand me and they would say that I'm just looking for attention.

I didn't care anymore I quit asking for help

I didn't care anymore I quit asking for help. I lock my self in my room I stop paying attention around me. I'm done trusting people who would stab me in the back, I began to cut myself,

I was diagnosed with depression and eating problems, but I didn't do anything about it I didn't care I stop caring for a long time. Everyone didn't really notice it but they noticed that I didn't really eat much but I would tell them that I wasn't hungry or that I would eat later.

But they never knew that I won't be eating anything. I would constantly get bullied about my weight and how I look. But I didn't say anything.

Times are hard when you don't have someone by your side to help you throw the tough times.

I look back in the pest and I began to get worked up and just cry. I never wanted to do anything with anyone no more I just want to be alone