Chapter Two

Chris' P.O.V

As I was walking with my head turned talking to my nigga Tyga I bumped into this girl with curly long hair I looked down and saw Mia my heart skipped a beat.She was walking with two kids that looked like twins and like me I was shocked.

"Mia?"

"Yeah it's me."

"How you been?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW I BEEN YOU LEFT ME PREGNANT BY MYSELF WITH YOU'RE KIDS AND YOU'RE GONNA ASK IVE BEEN FUCK YOU CHRIS!!!"

"Come on Babies.Do you want your toys now? she she ask the two kids with her."

"Mia stop." I caught up with her and she stopped.

"What Chris?"

"I want to talk to my kids."

"Why when hav."(gco)

"Mommy who he talking to I don't see no kids and it ain't me and sissy."

"Well baby it is you and and sissies daddy."

"No it's not mommy you are our daddy and mommy". Both kids said at the same time.

"Well no baby this is your daddy".

Why weren't you there for us why did you leave us you missed 5 years of our life.I HATE YOU! screamed the little boy.

I didn't know what to say so I just pulled him into a hug as he cried  on my shoulder I heard awwws and ooohhhhs but ignored them and enjoyed this touching moment with my son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Mia's P.O.V

We were at my house with Chris and he was swimming with Christian and Christina and I was just watching.It was a beautiful moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How am I doing for my first Story on Wattpad I would love to know.I might update later tonight.

                                        -Keaira