v | coffee shop

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It is a cold, late November day. Right now, I am working quickly at the counter, trying to hand out people's coffees as quick as Marlene could make them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀How I wish that I was at home with my boyfriend, James, cuddling on the couch.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀After calling three names, "Percy, Sam, and Betty." I switch spots with Marlene, where she's tending the counter and I'm making the coffees and calling the names.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I make a holiday flavoured frappuccino, and call out the name, Lily Potter. How strange, she almost has the same name as me. Marlene would of called the names, but she was busy collecting people's payments and orders.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I go to hand the person their drink, when I realize that it's James.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hey sunshine, nice to see you." He says, ruffling my hair and kissing my nose.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hi, James." I say, looking into his hazel eyes. His eyes are what made me fall in love with him in the first place.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I was about to question what he was doing at my work, especially using my name for coffee, when he got down onto one knee, pulling out a box containing a beautiful ring.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Lily Marie Evans, I never want to call you that again, I am so in love with you. I am in love with your eyes, they are the color of emeralds. I am in love with how your hair is always so perfect, glistening when the sun's rays hits it. I am in love with everything about you, why do you have to be so damn perfect? We are soulmates, and you are the best thing that has happened to me. So, will you do me to honour of being my wife, and to become a Potter? So, Lily Marie Evans, will you marry me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I squeal. "Yes! A thousand times, Yes!" I say, leaping into his arms. This has been a day that I will never forget.