Part 1

Clover:

         I groaned as someone pounded on the door. Probably a crazed fan. They probably found where a bunch of celebrities were staying.  I was only in LA for the awards. I pulled the covers over my head snuggling into my fluffy pillow.

" Yo, open up." Some guy yelled. I cracked my eye open. Only to stare at a blurry door. I can't be bothered to put on my glasses. I groaned and rolled out of my kingdom of warmth. I took my blankets to the floor with me.

" Come on we heard you." He shouted. I stood up grabbing my black butterfly robe. I swung open the door. I was to tired to open my eyes. Damn you Hailey for bringing the grey goose. " Look here." I pointed at the space. Someone moved my finger so it was where they wanted. " Don't make her point at me." One guy snapped. A rough laugh followed.

" I don't care if your so famous you have someone to breath for you. Nor do I care so shut the hell up. Get you panties out of your ass before I smack you to next Tuesday." I had run it by sneezing.

" Oh, she told you em." I told not mister panties as I have dubbed him. " Well it's not her." Mister panties told his friend.

" Are you looking for Cinderella?" I asked opening my eyes. One guy was black and smirking. I could see his buck teeth. The other had yellow hair. Clearly dyed. He looked like someone bit his butt. Guessing how he looked I am assuming someone did. He must be the crabby ones.

" This isn't funny I am trying to find something." Well this got more like a Disney movie each minute. " Are you looking for your anger classes?" I asked finding myself hilarious. He threw his head back and groaned.

" No." At least he answered. " Some stole our suit cases." Now I get it.

" May I ask what It looks like?" I asked tilting my head.

" Black with a red tag with pink stickers on it." That helps me so much.

" I'll let you know." Slamming the door on their face.

************

I was making sure my clip on earing would stay on. People tend to grab anything they can to pull you. My ears weren't pierced so skin ended up bleeding when fans pulled earing hard enough. I was still in my robe from earlier getting ready for the awards.

Kendra, one of my best friend who I've know sense second grade was here getting ready. She was in the music industry with me. Her long blonde hair was styled in flapper curls. She had a long mermaid gown.

I pulled on a black crop top and a blue Spanish skirt that had a slit up to my thigh.

" Some guy stopped by my hotel today." I told her as I wrapped my hair in a bun.

" Yeah, Eminem and his friend stopped by." Kendra told me as she did her make up. I can barely put on makeup so I just did nothing. People don't like me sucks to be them.

" I knew he looked familiar." I snapped my fingers. " Yellow hair suits him."

 " Someone has a crush." Kendra did a weird oh motion as she waved her fingers. I went to throw a pillow at her.

Truth I find him attractive. His music has meaning. I like it but I don't go over every line memorizing it. I most defiantly wouldn't hurt someone to his music or blame it on him. I've never listened to 'kim'. I am terrified. He changed music that's for sure. I came to fame a year before him. It was bit tamer. Not like I want to hold your hand tame  but I am dancing with white tigers tame. Then here comes this yellow haired guy saying he'll feed you to a tiger. Everyone's terrified to diss him.

I love his one song ' the way I am'. Sense fame I could barely function. I can't go out. Can't say the wrong thing. Have to live in a cage. Have people run over your flowers. You can't let people in. They use you. Family members come out of the woods for money. I've had to cut my one aunt and her family out. Bitch, wrote a tell all book on me. Peoples opines change in a blink.

" I don't." I yelled laughing. Come on who doesn't love a man with tattoos. Plus from the Mid west. Close to my home state. 

" You have lovey dovey eyes." Kendra teased.

" Why are we friends?"

" Because no one puts up with you like me."

" You always asked me that in eye school.

*************

I was half asleep waiting for the next performance. Hailey my friend was playing tic tak toe with Kendra. They've had eight rounds. The lights were blue. Eminem sat on a bed on stage in a baby blue track suit and weird golf hat. I guess he found his suit case. I swayed a bit to the piano. Hailey was signing along. A platform turned around to reveal Elton John. I won't say he looks like he skinned barney.

A worker came and got me. I followed avoiding cameras. I took my script. Some famous boy band guy came strolling over. I threw my head back. Please don't talk to me. Please don't talk to me.

" Clover, right." Fuck. My shoulders lowered in defeat.

" Yeah, presenting with you right?" I asked stuttering a bit.

" Yeah, come to my after party." It wasn't a question. His hand went to my hip covered in silk. I looked rapidly for my guard. I grabbed his wrist.

" No." I shoved him. " Ah, come on. I've got it all. I am rich, famous, and totally good looking."  Those sure are some qualities. Sarcasm, it's a beautiful art.

" I am rich, famous, and you really should check that good looking thing."

" Come one everyone will be there."

" She can't. She already with us." I turned to see Eminem. A new look. Sure found his suit case. The band guy scuttled away.

" Now you have to roll with us." I picked up his accent right away.

" Thank you for saving me but I don't party." I went to turn and get ready.

" Bitch, at least you could hang with us." I stopped and turned on my heels.

 " If you ever call me a bitch again you over rated rap artist that doesn't have a life." We were up in each others faces.

" I don't need no stuck up bitch." 

" Half the women you get are a whore behind your bus." I laughed angrily at him. We both stormed off. I found I'll be presenting for best rap album. I wasn't allowed to know the winner.

" Lets go." I ended up in between two guys. I had to give them the award.

" The nominees for best rap album are." I waited for them to announce the people. I heard them call Eminem. I nearly slammed my head on the podium. Not this Asshole, any one but him. Can I smoke with snoop? I opened the envelope.

  " Eminem, the Marshall Mathers LP" I yelled pretending to excited. I was not hugging him. The really big one pretended to eat his ear. What is wrong with these people. I walked off. My heel caught in the stair. I took it off. How dare he make a fool of me?

" You did that yourself." Kendra said besides me.

" To be fair he's an a hole." Hailey fired.

" Those two will end up together."

" Hit me with your car." I told Hailey. I was so happy to leave and sleep and eat.